Ashamed Of Some Of My So Called "fellow" Support

GOAT

Not surprised Labour have been swept aside, you don't even get a chance to look at their policies because their leaders are so unlikeable.

I think SNP were always going to win in because people want more powers for Scotland, it also helps that Nicola Sturgeon and the majority of their candidates seem down to earth.

English votes for English laws are around the corner now, no longer will the UK be beholden to a small nationalist party able to decide the fate of the UK.

Oh and another referendum next year no doubt.

English votes for English laws are around the corner now, no longer will the UK be beholden to a small nationalist party able to decide the fate of the UK.

Oh and another referendum next year no doubt.

England too will be independent. However, the tories will destroy themselves over the europe in/out referendum. It will also divide the UK still further as will £100 billion fir trident and £12 billion in benefits cuts. Interesting juxta position of values.

"Yet authorities ignoring some of the worst sexual abuse of kids in this shit hole."

That's what you posted. Remember? I thought we were on the same page. Yet instead of condemnation of said beasts you would rather engage in whataboutery. I thought you would be interested in all of the scumbags who abuse power just to abuse kids. In hindsight I can see I was wrong about you. Unlike you, I want all paedophiles brought to justice, regardless of their status or geographic location.

If you cannot see that then you are one for the watching.

All beasts deserved to be stoned, imprisoned for the significant part of the rest of their natural lives, then exterminated.

Imo. Irrespective of anything. I despise let alone condemn them.

However my post related to inextricable link between Rangers FC and politics, and the Beast FC'S abuse of young boys, which you digressed from to list multiple politicians from the South of England. Bizarre.

Watch away if you feel that is necessary and appropriate. Given your previous with your monarchy / Jimmy Saville postings your opinions mean less than nothing to me.

England too will be independent. However, the tories will destroy themselves over the europe in/out referendum. It will also divide the UK still further as will £100 billion fir trident and £12 billion in benefits cuts. Interesting juxta position of values.

The Euro referendum is just and fair, I have never had a say in if we should be part of a union with Europe, have you? i know I was asked on Scottish indy and said GTF.

The figures you quote are for a reduction in benefits for all of the UK, not just England and the Trident Bill is not £100 Bil a year, it also creates a few jobs in some southern corners of Scotland who may be a bit pissed if the naval base is removed and all the income lost (jobs = tax = more money).

Still I am happy you will be smug today with your wee indy banner in your window waiting for the next vote of yes or no.

As long as the likes of the BBC have rampant Terrorist rhepublicans like kevin mckenna on television re the election and independence and spouting their bile against all things British as they have right now this can only galvanise Support for The Union ! GSTQ and Long Live The Union !

As alluded tò by one of the political commentators this morning due to the SNP landslide and redress the balance within the UK member states, constitutional change on the way with a federal system similar to US and Germany, which does seem fair and the English have a say in their own domestic matters and it maintains the union.

There is no way Cameron will be outmanoevered by Adolf and Eva.

Got to say I am shocked and surprised at thd result. Dont know what to make of it.

Be interesting to see how the individual numbers stack up.

The Euro referendum is just and fair, I have never had a say in if we should be part of a union with Europe, have you? i know I was asked on Scottish indy and said GTF.

The figures you quote are for a reduction in benefits for all of the UK, not just England and the Trident Bill is not £100 Bil a year, it also creates a few jobs in some southern corners of Scotland who may be a bit pissed if the naval base is removed and all the income lost (jobs = tax = more money).

Still I am happy you will be smug today with your wee indy banner in your window waiting for the next vote of yes or no.

Yes I was asked, in the 1970s by ted heath's tories.

Actually I don't feel in the slightest bit smug, I am devastated about the Labour collapse.

My point is that Scotland and England are going in opposite directions and the Tories don't care. It is they who will break up the union. They started it with Thatcher and, once they have got rid of Cameron during the euro ref, they will complete the job. Only labour can unite the Union but they have been rejected.

Yes I was asked, in the 1970s by ted heath's tories.

Actually I don't feel in the slightest bit smug, I am devastated about the Labour collapse.

My point is that Scotland and England are going in opposite directions and the Tories don't care. It is they who will break up the union. They started it with Thatcher and, once they have got rid of Cameron during the euro ref, they will complete the job. Only labour can unite the Union but they have been rejected.

Yep labour were rejected in favour of some party that has a lot to be desired from it's past record itself, there is a post about the 100 pledges they have failed in miserably somewhere on the boards. The biggest advantage that the nazi party had was that the people who would not vote for them split their vote between other parties.

You're lucky to have had the vote on the Euro membership, I am 42 and I never had that chance, So for 42 years I have had to stand by a decision your generation made, yeah thanks for that. How about you allow me my turn to have a say on where I want our country's laws and statutes to be governed from?

The snp have no power or say, Cameron looks like he has an over all majority and if he fall just short the Ulster Unionist Parties have 10'seats and see him over the line.

All you snp supporters out there are a disgrace, You want Independence? Why support Rangers? 5 years down the line we will be a Republic and by then it's too late.

Rangers fans my arse, your nationalists and that and Rangers fans will never see eye to eye.

We are all entitled to vote which way we want, but fellow fans I feel stabbed us in the back and are on here bragging that their nationalists.

I bet we hear a fuck the Snp at the QOS game at Ibrox,

Ah scaremongering - ok I'm convinced - sheesh

:pipe:

Wake up ffs, I live in Glasgow from the east end originally and belief me all the tarriers have dumped labour for your party.

We have not had a scottish protestant as Lord provost in 42 years and we have not had a protestant Labour scottish leader in how long also, this must be highlighted to labour, they got votes they would never have got because we hate the snp.

Bp did you see Salmond and his speech? No Rangers fan should be supporting that.

Let's see what your Snp so for you. Hee Haw my friend they only want to divide us,

They have no power, Mr Cameron will correctly tell them to fuck off and I am very happy regarding that.

Dump the queen for Nicola Sturgen? Shame on you and as an ex solider too, Don't play dumb that they want to keep the queen, They will vote on her within 5 years and she will be gone, to the delight of the snp and every Catholic in Scotland.

My father in law was also in the Falklands, was on the subs up Helensburgh till he retired there, My wife is English and stayed most of her life here.

I salute you for fighting for queen and country, but why bother when you want nationism?

Nationalism = Catholicism and the end as we know it

They have no power, Mr Cameron will correctly tell them to fuck off and I am very happy regarding that.

The SNP are now the third largest party and thus automatically have at least a place on every committee in Parliament. Not world changing but a good start.

The SNP are now the third largest party and thus automatically have at least a place on every committee in Parliament. Not world changing but a good start.

They will get slapped down like the scum they are from our goverment. UKIP got a bigger share of the votes..

Snp can just sit there and jeer for 4 years as no cunt in Westminster gives a fuck what they want or say..

We do not deal with nationalism Whether Sinn Fein (IRA) or their friends the Snp,

The UK will never be held to ransom by this scum.

One queen one country.

The wee turncoats will no doubt sing it too just like they do Rule Britannia when in truth they have tried to kill our proud union.

Could not have put it any better myself, traitors the lot of them,

It's like a protestant supporting the Mhanky mob? What the fuck is that about? Any bear voting the Snp are no better in my eyes than turncoat cunts that support them.

Wake up ffs, I live in Glasgow from the east end originally and belief me all the tarriers have dumped labour for your party.

We have not had a scottish protestant as Lord provost in 42 years and we have not had a protestant Labour scottish leader in how long also, this must be highlighted to labour, they got votes they would never have got because we hate the snp.

Bp did you see Salmond and his speech? No Rangers fan should be supporting that.

Let's see what your Snp so for you. Hee Haw my friend they only want to divide us,

Dump the queen for Nicola Sturgen? Shame on you and as an ex solider too, Don't play dumb that they want to keep the queen, They will vote on her within 5 years and she will be gone, to the delight of the snp and every Catholic in Scotland.

My father in law was also in the Falklands, was on the subs up Helensburgh till he retired there, My wife is English and stayed most of her life here.

I salute you for fighting for queen and country, but why bother when you want nationism?

Nationalism = Catholicism and the end as we know it

Oh dear, there is no cure for ignorance