**the Official Queen Of The South Vs Rangers Match Thread**

Gaz52

Im missing the 3-0 squad - and up beat posters

Only reason QOS have gubbed us on their training pitch.

I am going to be realistic i have no faith in our players to hit 6 games and win them all

We all know that recent results shown we have a self destruct button

that is the defence to have a old pro in there with no pace will cost us.

I am resigned to another season in the same league and if i,m wrong - fantastic

but we have a weakness called consistency of positive results in a run

that is our problem - we cant do it in the ramsdens cup when the chips are down

the play offs will just be the same scenario.

______________Bell___________________

___McGregor___Mohsni___Zaliukas___

_Foster_Law_Shiels_Murdoch_Wallace_

_________Miller__Vuckic_____________

That's close to the team I'd pick. I'd play Vuckic in the hole and play either Hardie or Clark in place of Miller.

That's close to the team I'd pick. I'd play Vuckic in the hole and play either Hardie or Clark in place of Miller.

Can see why some folk might be tempted to play Hardie or Clark instead of Miller. However, Miller has recently scored some important goals in the bigger games, including away at Hibs and against Hearts both home and away. That's why I think he deserves to start over Clark and Hardie because they haven't really done it in that type of game.

Common sense would suggest that QOS will sit back and hit on the counter again. 3-5-2 with 2 midfielders always sitting in front of the defence to stop any counter attack is a must. We've got enough up front to score and win the game.

No more slackness. Full concentration is needed. I hope Cammy Bell got tore a new arsehole after last week, his lack of focus really fucked us over.

Can see why some folk might be tempted to play Hardie or Clark instead of Miller. However, Miller has recently scored some important goals in the bigger games, including away at Hibs and against Hearts both home and away. That's why I think he deserves to start over Clark and Hardie because they haven't really done it in that type of game.

True, but he's contributed little else of late. He'll always give you 100%, but he just hasn't got the pace and energy of old. I'd use him as an impact sub against tiring defences rather than have him on from the start.

One thing is vital if we are going to take anything away from today's game. Jig must not play in defense. I am hoping (like in previous games) that McCall goes for a 3-5-2, but I am not going to be overly optimistic about that.I have got to be honest and say that i haven't been overly impressed by some of McCall's tactics and substitutions since he has come in.

One thing is vital if we are going to take anything away from today's game. Jig must not play in defense. I am hoping (like in previous games) that McCall goes for a 3-5-2, but I am not going to be overly optimistic about that.I have got to be honest and say that i haven't been overly impressed by some of McCall's tactics and substitutions since he has come in.

Agree with this, but if McCall goes with 3 centre backs you can be sure that mcculloch will play. If mcculloch ends up scoring throughout the play offs and we go up I wonder if he will redeem himself somewhat before leaving the club.

I'm hoping for 3-5-2:

Bell/Zaliukas-McGregor-Mohsni/Law-Vuckic-Shiels-Murdoch-Wallace/Clark-Miller

Pretty much what I had posted in the formation thread however mohsni is a bombscare so would like gasparotto in for his efforts at airdrie this year. Also upfront I think QotS will be expecting Miller and Clark, so let's change things around maybe keep Miller and play hardie, it just means it's something different for them to cope with.

Pretty much what I had posted in the formation thread however mohsni is a bombscare so would like gasparotto in for his efforts at airdrie this year. Also upfront I think QotS will be expecting Miller and Clark, so let's change things around maybe keep Miller and play hardie, it just means it's something different for them to cope with.

I agree Mohsni is usually a bombs are, but when we played 3-5-2 against Hibs and the 2nd half of Hearts he was solid. Yeah miller and Clark might be a bit too predictable, could always fire Vuckic up with Clark/Miller and play Law CM and Foster RWB.

0-2,away then 3-0 at home.

Giving us momentum going into the Hibs game when it will be 18days? Since Hibs last played.

A Hibs fan at work says they have two bounce games to keep up match sharpness so I don't think this will be a factor.

Without stating the obvious I think this is our biggest game of the season. I think we can get a result at Ibrox and I think we can beat Hibs and Motherwell/or Killie although it won't be straightforward. If we get a result tonight I believe we'll be so close. Tonight will be tough.

Absolutely buzzing, excited, nervous. Can't wait for tonight. I don't care how we play. The result is all that matters. Get a result at any cost. And any player who goes into hiding should never wear a Rangers jersey ever again. We need everyone to stand up and be counted.

Tonight, and the next few weeks are huge and I believe could play a massive part in our history. We really need to get up at the first time of asking. Another year at least in the championship doesn't bear thinking about it.

Let's fucking do this Rangers. Mon' the Gers!