Tickets On Sale

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yaas bought 2 tickets, now I've got to figure out how to get there, being so close to the game travel costs are pretty steep.

Try flying if you can get to London mate usually around 50 return with easyjey

Try flying if you can get to London mate usually around 50 return with easyjey

Thinking of flying up for £70 then getting national express coach back, return flight costed like £150 on its own so not sure I can really be bothered with paying that. London has decent prices but getting there sort of evens it up. It's really annoying as like 2 weeks ago I could of have done the whole trip for like £60-70 flights but I didn't want to jinx it :lol:

Thinking of flying up for £70 then getting national express coach back, return flight costed like £150 on its own so not sure I can really be bothered with paying that. London has decent prices but getting there sort of evens it up. It's really annoying as like 2 weeks ago I could of have done the whole trip for like £60-70 flights but I didn't want to jinx it :lol:

Im in exactly the same boat,flight prices have rocketed,im also thinking of flying up from Bristol for £70,returns more tricky tho,may have to bus back to London,another bus to Cardiff,then train

Yaas bought 2 tickets, now I've got to figure out how to get there, being so close to the game travel costs are pretty steep.

Well done the monk.ypu have done what I did last week only in reverse.i bought the travel first and went up without a ticket.good luck mate

No Surrender

Rab