I'm Fucking Gutted

RFC55

Sadly, got to agree. I don't think we realise just how bad we are. Player of the year says it all, but there are many who wouldn't say a word against him..

Nobody in our team can defend. Wallace is better at attacking, same with Foster. We need another Sasa Papac, no nonsense defender and 2 decent centre backs.

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Amongst our many problems a absolute unwillingness to move when not in possession of the ball continues to be a issue. FUCKING MOVE! Drag some one out of position, make yourself available, create space. We are static and get caught in possession so often as there isn't a pass. At times it is pure laziness either that a desire to hide, neither is acceptable.

First 20 mins were decent then it fell apart.

If that team showed half of what Kenny miller did we might not be 3-1 down. Him and zal out of the 11 who started at least tried. The rest, I don't care if I never see again.

A certain Mr mccoist should be handing back every fucking penny he's stole from us as well. 70k a week to sit in the house whilst this team of pretenders he's "assembled" go from one cluster fuck to another.

We need a clear out from top to bottom and this has do be done properly.

The sad part is Motherwell are fucking chronic. Hibs and qots are better sides but Motherwell were lethal in front of goal tonight.

On to Sunday we go but however it goes I can't wait till this season from hell is over

70k a week?

can we win 2-0 or 3-1 at FP? Yes. then its all up for grabs.

we were poor tonight...no mistake...........but 'well had a fair bit of luck too.

this tie isn't over just yet folks............

2-0 or 3-1 ??? We need to win by 3 goals or risk penalties

I'd take a penalty shoot out right now tbh

Enough of this blame McCoist shite for everything.

McCall picked that team, McCall set out the tactics. McCall takes the heat, considering he got the praise of 'turning round' our season with that same squad.

Consistency says we blame McCall here. He's had long enough to figure out what works and doesn't, no?

We're all gutted. But it's only halftime ffs. Head up.

Fuck ally mccoist.

Nicky Law is the biggest shitebag you'll ever see play for Rangers (hopefully). Vuckic - everyone raves about him but doesn't produce in big games. Feel sorry for Miller who gives his all 90 mins a game and no one else looks like they give a fuck.

Don't really agree with that. McGregor ain't the best certainly but he was the only defender I would give pass marks for tonight and I think he will be a miss on Sunday.

Pass marks??? for putting the ball on his own net??

McGregor flatters to deceive... Give him the ball and the very first thing he wants to do is get rid of it to anybody or anywhere I the stadium. No composure, no skill

He''s build like a brick shit house yet got muscled off the ball on more than one occasion tonight.

A chancer of the highest degree.

Players shat it, plain and simple. Law was fucking woeful. He's become the new un-droppable....but why? He offers nothing bar running around like a headless chicken. Walsh was the shining light for me. He has to start games before he gets the 'impact-sub' tag. He at least knows what to do with a ball when he gets it.

Clark was back to his 'unsure what to do any time on the ball' routine. Shiels was MIA. I feel sorry for Murdoch. He really didn't have a great game, but put in a great shift. Some great tracking back, but he was just to easily shoved off the ball at times. Vuckic needed to do more. He was as absent as Law was in the first half. Ferguson did quite well, but doesn't like to shoot when he's in a good position.

On the plus side, as I said, Walsh was outstanding and gives everyone more impotence when he does his stuff. Boyd looked a bit more like the old Boyd again, winning headers and linking with Miller. Could he last a whole 90m though?

I'm just fucking gutted we didn't dominate them more. We gave possession away far too easily and were punished. We didn't calm it down and play football when we needed to, but on the flip side, we didn't have that urgency when it was required.

Frustrated and gutted. That's how I feel. Being honest, I think we need to do something completely out the box for Sunday. Miller Walsh & Mohsni up top? You may laugh, but at least Foster & Wallace would have someone to aim a cross at.

Fucking gutted. Funny thing is, people that get on to McCoist and those that get on at them are both right.

I blame McCoist for assembling that shower of shite and doing it whilst laughing all the way to the bank. But McCall has to shoulder some of it for some of his choices from that shower. Was night and day once Ferguson and Walsh came on and he should've seen that in training and played them from the start.

Every match we play there's never enough grit or aggression from kickoff, there's not much that can be done up front though, we just dont have any strikers.

Apologies for negativity just unbelievably frustrated. Really hope we turn it around and can produce something at their dump.

At the game like RFC52 I thought Zaliukas had a decent game, but when I got home I watched the first 2 goals and saw he was at fault for both.

Under McCoist and McDowall once a goal down we would have resorted to aimless punts up the park but at least tonight ( as bad as it was ) the team kept the ball on the deck and fought to the end.

Mcgregor's goal has given us a lifeline for Sunday and if we're more clinical in front of goal as well as tighten up defensively we still have a good chance of gaining promotion.

Pass marks??? for putting the ball on his own net??

McGregor flatters to deceive... Give him the ball and the very first thing he wants to do is get rid of it to anybody or anywhere I the stadium. No composure, no skill

He''s build like a brick shit house yet got muscled off the ball on more than one occasion tonight.

A chancer of the highest degree.

McGregor is one of the best defenders we have, didn't have a great game tonight. Guy gives a 100% every time he plays.

There is more chancers in that team than him.

So fucking what if we end up in the championship next season, there is enough going on for me to think that we will be back where we belong sooner rather than later. Yes we are still paying for previous board and management idiocy, thievery, all round cuntedness, call it what you will but we are Rangers and we are the people. Let Motherwell and the rest of the shysters have their day in the sun, they will never realise the same success as our proud history and neither will they carry the same dignity. These fuckers have been taking digs at a wounded animal for the past few years, their comeuppance will be truly sweet. No Surrender!!!

We have a number of players who are being asked to get us promoted but at the same time know they themselves won't be playing for us next season , then I'm sorry but your going to struggle to get 100% from them when required.

That's hitting the nail on the head stuff for me.

We all know this, however, it's easily forgotten as you'd think a professional footballer would have enough pride in his own performance and want to leave as one who helped Rangers return to the top.

Sadly, we have seen time and time again from many of these overpaid and overrated arseholes, who have failed numerous times in the big games, that cannot be relied upon to do the business.