Glory Hunters Tonight!

Stayed until the (bitter) end with my dad at the 7-1 League Cup Final in 1957. Was very young but my dad always told me to cheer your team even when they lose. Good advice I've retained all these years later even if I forgot some of his other good advice.

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The supporters around me stayed till the end, it was a weird atmosphere tonight i think because a lot of the support got caught in traffic and were later getting in, it was not as vocal as the Hibs game to quite late on.

Not so lucky to get to as much games as I would like due to work (former season ticket holder) but I was a bit angered by the guy next to me tonight, when the third went in he said "I'll give it 10 minutes then I'm leaving this shite", awful considering the people who couldn't get tickets for tonight.

Not so lucky to get to as much games as I would like due to work (former season ticket holder) but I was a bit angered by the guy next to me tonight, when the third went in he said "I'll give it 10 minutes then I'm leaving this shite", awful considering the people who couldn't get tickets for tonight.

There were loads of empty seats around me in BF4 from kick off which i thought was poor, plenty around us also did the same after the third, always going to happen though.

Stayed until the (bitter) end with my dad at the 7-1 League Cup Final in 1957. Was very young but my dad always told me to cheer your team even when they lose. Good advice I've retained all these years later even if I forgot some of his other good advice.

Words of wisdom right there! We are supporters and that is what we are there to do!

It was embarrassing the amount of folk who left after the third goal, even more so when their supporters were singing cheerio, cheerio, cheerio! Fkn ridiculous! We are fkn Rangers supporters not some fKn irrelevant team where no one gives a fuck if their support goes early!

All I say to those that left is you missed the best 15 minutes of the game after we scored!

There were loads of empty seats around me in BF4 from kick off which i thought was poor, plenty around us also did the same after the third, always going to happen though.

I know mate, I work behind a bar in a hotel so as you can imagine games are limited, fucking enrages me when people walk away rather than giving the team the support.

I know mate, I work behind a bar in a hotel so as you can imagine games are limited, fucking enrages me when people walk away rather than giving the team the support.

Same boat as you, I'm forever working weekends and back shifts and tonight was a rare chance at a game, hate seeing it myself.

I don't care if folk call me a glory hunter. Ive seen dozens upon dozens of shite shite shite bottle merchant performances from our squad this season, i wanted to walk out after the 2nd went in but my brother stopped me, 3rd went in and I was off.

the squad treated us like cunts like they have for 3 years. I dont care what league were in next season as long as these cunt coward arsehole excuse for players get tae fuck. Thank fuck most of them are away because i cannae take much more of this. At least whoever is manager next season can build his own team because none of them deserve another chance to wear the jersey

Sadly is the norm on here. Slate anything to do with gers and u are labelled a taig etc. I doubt alot even know where ibrox is?

No one can be hounded for having to endure these 3wasted seasons. Its a tragedy the way things have went. We are now bearing the fruits of our harvest. And a squad of players whose morals are up there with sewer rats. Everyone is entitled to their views or opinions. After all a forum is what this is.

Stayed to the end but this shower do not deserve our support. The only good thing is that the majority of these players will not be back next season . I just hope the new manager who ever he is gets some players with hearts. Apart from the young players most of them were hiding.

I left after the 3rd goal went in. Don't make a habit of leaving early but after enduring 3 seasons of this you can hardly call me a glory hunter.

You could tell after 20mins that it was going to be a long night. Backwards or side to side passing in our own half, strikers coming deep to try and get the ball and crosses into the box when no one was there etc etc.

The total lack of urgency by the players was alarming.

To be fair we are going to need the glory hunters to compete with the filth when we return

Sad part is Al they're now a shoe in for 6 in a row and now have 3 attempts at getting to the group stages of CL. We could be about to be left miles behind :(

Sad part is Al they're now a shoe in for 6 in a row and now have 3 attempts at getting to the group stages of CL. We could be about to be left miles behind :(

Spot on , with zero investment and a slump in season tickets if we dont go up we are finished .

We are losing generations of fans now and its going to get worse without promotion.

This is the only chance we have of stopping them........