35K St Holders

KingKirk

Rangers fans have a responsibility to step up and support the club and get behind it the tough times. The players of today won't be here next season.

What is the excuse for not buying a ST now? If you can't be bothered to do your bit to ge behind the club and need to be provided with a reason to do so then you need to take a look in the mirror.

That said, the Board need to start showing us how they're going to attack this problem. We need direction and leadership.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Rangers fans have a responsibility to step up and support the club and get behind it the tough times. The players of today won't be here next season.

What is the excuse for not buying a ST now? If you can't be bothered to do your bit to ge behind the club and need to be provided with a reason to do so then you need to take a look in the mirror.

That said, the Board need to start showing us how they're going to attack this problem. We need direction and leadership.

couldnt agree more mate.

Can't see anyone buying next year. Just had the worst season in our history and you will see that by renewals

How do they expect the club to rebuild if nobody will buy a ticket?

If we do not support the new manager, and there will be a new man, then how can we expect any progress?

The simple fact is that all our problems are down to the failings of one useless useless so called manager who was allowed to remain in position for three seasons longer than his managerial skills deserved.

Now we are rid of him we can only get better

Can't see anyone buying next year. Just had the worst season in our history and you will see that by renewals

That's a terrible reason not to support the club.

It will sort the wheat from the chaff, in terms of our support though.

I'm confident Rangers means enough to enough people that we'll get a good uptake.

How do they expect the club to rebuild if nobody will buy a ticket?

If we do not support the new manager, and there will be a new man, then how can we expect any progress?

The simple fact is that all our problems are down to the failings of one useless useless so called manager who was allowed to remain in position for three seasons longer than his managerial skills deserved.

Now we are rid of him we can only get better

Maybe they can get all the investment that was promised, that would do for starters.

Who do you think will invest in a club the fans will not but tickets for?

Erm, the people they had lined up apparently. Or was that another lie to get their feet in the door. At the end of the day if DK is just saying what he thinks we want to hear he'll be found out soon enough. Something needs to happen, and soon.

Erm, the people they had lined up apparently. Or was that another lie to get their feet in the door. At the end of the day if DK is just saying what he thinks we want to hear he'll be found out soon enough. Something needs to happen, and soon.

Yeh. What needs to happen is the fans need to get behind the club rather than bitching about not renewing on an internet forum.

If we do that and King does not come through then we can hold our heads up.

If we won't put up a few hundred each how can we expect anyone else to put up millions?

Guys I spoke to today (regular attenders at Ibrox) were unwilling to finance the imposters wearing our jerseys today. Unless a reasonable structure is unveiled quickly by this board, they will see many many dyed in the wool bears staying away from these abysmal teams presented to them.

Guys I spoke to today (regular attenders at Ibrox) were unwilling to finance the imposters wearing our jerseys today. Unless a reasonable structure is unveiled quickly by this board, they will see many many dyed in the wool bears staying away from these abysmal teams presented to them.

So the "dyed in the wool" bears are only interested in supporting us when we are winning?

Funny definition of dyed in the wool

Yeh. What needs to happen is the fans need to get behind the club rather than bitching about not renewing on an internet forum.

If we do that and King does not come through then we can hold our heads up.

If we won't put up a few hundred each how can we expect anyone else to put up millions?

I agree with your first 2 points, the 3rd i see differently. DK supposedly has lots of cash that he said he would put in. The ordinary fan might struggle to buy a season ticket, a few hundred is a lot to some people and they have to make sacrifices in order to do so.

I dont think it's too much to ask to see the colour of DK's money first!

I agree with your first 2 points, the 3rd i see differently. DK supposedly has lots of cash that he said he would put in. The ordinary fan might struggle to buy a season ticket, a few hundred is a lot to some people and they have to make sacrifices in order to do so.

I dont think it's too much to ask to see the colour of DK's money first!

Why don't we stop arguing and just agree both the fans and the board need to do their bit

Around 5pm today I decided to give up my season tickets after many many seasons ............by 6pm I had decided, feck that!!! Typical hissy fit and all that :)

RFC In my DNA and in my wee yin's too.Why kill or hurt what means so much to me?

We will return to the top table.Me, the wee yin will match the commitment of the other true bears and make sure it is sooner rather than later. No True Ranger........

guys.....im not renewing...i'll choose my games ...and in between i'll give money to rangers causes.....................it will probably end up the same, in monetary terms, but I seriously can't renew a st with what we have at the moment.....

am I a glory hunter?.......................no

but Im not an idiot with a ceaseless pool of money either.............I am from a Rangers family....of many, many, many years.

and I'm hurting....................................................

so this may all change tomorrow !!!!