35K St Holders

KingKirk

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Rangers fans have a responsibility to step up and support the club and get behind it the tough times. The players of today won't be here next season.

What is the excuse for not buying a ST now? If you can't be bothered to do your bit to ge behind the club and need to be provided with a reason to do so then you need to take a look in the mirror.

That said, the Board need to start showing us how they're going to attack this problem. We need direction and leadership.

I couldn't agree more although obviously not all Bears will be in a financial position to buy a ST.

Those who can afford it should definitely buy one for the good of the Club.

will defo renew mine,the quality of the next group of players could be helped by season ticket sales not just with the money,but also players knowing there will be at least 30,000 supporters at Ibrox next season.if rangers do it right this time we could have something to look forward too again.watp.

35k STs eh. Well I sure am looking forward to seeing and hearing the sales pitch to get to that figure. There isn't a salesman on the Board. They've long since forgotten what it is to be hungry for the next order, and long since forgotton how to wear out the shoe-leather doing the rounds to evangelise for the cause. Also long since forgotten how to roll up their sleeves and graft for the next order. Comfy and happy they are in the Boardroom bunker with eyes glistening at the trophies of yesteryear. Pining for the good old days but (it seems right now) substantially clueless about how to drive forward at pace to regain success. Sure the talk is there. But not the money. And not the leadership. And not the action.

Honesty and transparency. Remember those watchwords? How about if the Board were actually to come clean with the Support and tell it like it is. No nuances. No economies with the truth (remember the quiet seeping out of 'investment subject to FAPP by King which was no mentioned before the EGM?). How about they just say what the minimum number is they need to sell on top of the investment the Board puts in at whatever ST prices they set in order to just get through a season without any investment in Ibrox and to avoid going under? We'd all know where we stand then. And we'd all know the consequences if the ST level is not reached. How about they just be honest and transparent with the Support on this. Because on the back of the failures this season it would be a very big punt in faith on the loyalty of the Support if they just issue a 35k number and sit back and wait for the STs to be bought. Especially when the money for the first 2000 or so will effectively be going to McCoist's bank account.

The fans have backed this club heavily for years now. It's unreal to think that despite all the support, all the people, all the millons in wages, we still finished 3rd. It's a fucking embarrassment. It doesn't matter how much money the fans put in if the business or the football club continue to be mismanaged. The board could at least give us assurances that money will not be pissed away again. That they have a plan in place and detail said plan to us.

The club has been financially mismanged for years. Not just by Whyte, but by Green, and Ashley's men. It was only a few weeks ago we heard the crest had been sold. It doesn't matter how much money we give if it's all been pished away. It's got to stop.

I'm more interested in who leaves rather than who comes in. Most of the squad I never want to see in a Rangers jersey again. I think we will get 20k season tickets sold without any 'feel good' changes.

Equally as important as new players is making sure we get rid of the vast majority of this dross as quickly as is at all possible.

Unless I misheard him in his interview, Dave King intimidated that although getting to the Premiership was desired, not getting promotion this year would theoretically simplify the spending strategy for next season. That comment raised more questions than answers for me.

Over to you Mr King and the rest of the board.Time for talking has passed.

£250 max for this level.

Eh?? The club could not afford that kind of drop in prices.

It almost sounds like some want us to drift into obscurity.

A slight rise would be fine by me as long as we begin to see a positive direction for the club.

I'll get mine regardless but can't say I enjoy going anymore. Feels like something I have to do, rather than something I want to do.

Totally gutted and feel let down that I'll be watching Championship fitbaw again next year

Rangers fans have a responsibility to step up and support the club and get behind it the tough times. The players of today won't be here next season.

What is the excuse for not buying a ST now? If you can't be bothered to do your bit to ge behind the club and need to be provided with a reason to do so then you need to take a look in the mirror.

That said, the Board need to start showing us how they're going to attack this problem. We need direction and leadership.

Yep - this - if you support the team it's through the good and the bad - giving up because we remain in the championship just shows folk up as glory seekers not supporters.

Supporting a club like Rangers means the worst thing we need to put up with is the Tims winning the League which luckily for us isn't as often as we manage it however I never really thought about how fatigued you could get in this Division, losing the Play-Off is brutal, it feels like a whole year has just been for nothing and at the moment I'm struggling to motivate myself into believing it'll all come good.

I wasn't a fan of this "journey" but we had no choice other than to deal with it but an extra year away from the Top and everything that comes with it, Title Challenge, Cup Finals, European Football, Old Firm games... We are in danger of being seriously marginalised

Yep - this - if you support the team it's through the good and the bad - giving up because we remain in the championship just shows folk up as glory seekers not supporters.

your right , so we should only expect the 22k-24k that we got this season from the fans who supported through good and bad. The non glory seekers.

With the renewals sitting ready to go the board are going to have to start passing information to the fans.The fans need to know who is going to be the next manager straight away as this is also going to have a big impact on future ST sales and what this new managers plans are.I will be renewing but I fully understand guys wanting to see what the boards plans are and who is coming and who is going.I think a lot of people may not renew as lets face it there will be no shortage of seats for any game in the championship so guys may pick and chose which games they want to go and see and think about season tickets next year.