Why the fuck are people interested in any defence of Moshni? Once he behaves like a madman the gloves are off and while Erwin shouldn't have pushed him Moshni's reaction as usual was not in context to the situation. I couldn't give a flying fuck for Well players but I must ask why fans are making out as if he was the victim here.

Not defending Moshni, but he was wearing a Rangers Jersey and I'll defend that.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If you strike the first blow then you take what you get, and please don't say Erwin struck the first blow. Moshni's behaviour indefensible and anyone can see his actions were far out of context to Erwins push.

He was struck from behind, he couldn't see or know what type of blow it was,kick, punch, karate strike etc, etc. He reacted in the heat of the moment, like 99% of us would in the same position, he was then further assaulted by 2 more Motherwell players as a pitch invasion by Motherwell fans was underway. I'm sure any decent lawyer could plead his case effectively.

It's actually called reductio ad absurdum; Taking your daft argument, and running with it, to further drive home, how stupid your point actually is (tu)

Because your only "evidence" that I'm something to do with Ibrox Loyal, is occasionally things get posted at the same time on here... But the fact there's at least 100 different Rangers fan run Social Media pages, all posting the same shit at the same time, sort of.. well you know makes your point absurd, see above again.

Ta'ra.

Ibrox loyal, no question.

Not defending Moshni, but he was wearing a Rangers Jersey and I'll defend that.

this, seems fans are forgetting this, moshni was wrong, but given everything that happened yesterday the fact that the statement leads with moshni rather than a scathing attack on motherwell players, their fans, their stewarding and policing, shows just how much our club is trying to pander to everyone else

since SDM decided to allow each and every club to continually take shots at us while defending nothing of us, it has continued through the newco and now onto king and co

He was struck from behind, he couldn't see or know what type of blow it was,kick, punch, karate strike etc, etc. He reacted in the heat of the moment, like 99% of us would in the same position, he was then further assaulted by 2 more Motherwell players as a pitch invasion by Motherwell fans was underway. I'm sure any decent lawyer could plead his case effectively.

So let me think now, you show the footage to any football fans in the world and pause it after Erwins push, ask what happens next and 99% say he kicks him up the arse then punches him ?

Do you want us to offer the whole of Motherwell town a square go?

They probably could have mentioned the flare or the flag incident, but on the whole I think the statement was pretty good in that it highlighted the behaviour of the Motherwell fans at full time whilst praising our own.

We might take a bit of personal satisfaction with seeing Mohsni going a bit Enter The Dragon at the end, but there is absolutely no way that club can defend him in any way.

Spot on mate ?

How the fook have those East End Tramps got such a well oiled PR machine, that would have ripped Murderwell FC to shreds today, whilst we seem to have Willie the Janitor from the Simpson issuing ours?

:p20:

Do you want us to offer the whole of Motherwell town a square go?

They probably could have mentioned the flare or the flag incident, but on the whole I think the statement was pretty good in that it highlighted the behaviour of the Motherwell fans at full time whilst praising our own.

We might take a bit of personal satisfaction with seeing Mohsni going a bit Enter The Dragon at the end, but there is absolutely no way that club can defend him in any way.

Can you still not read?

Who is asking for the club to "defend" him?

It is very convenient that Mohsni is unwanted and out of contract. It is easy to throw him to the wolves.

As a player I am glad he is leaving due to his failure to perform as a player. I was hugely disappointed by his response to the shove and yes he deserves criticism.

However Erwin clearly ran up behind him and gave him quite a shove. Who knows what verbals had been exchanged earlier. Sure it was hardly a violent attack- but it was clearly equally unacceptable and Mohsni reacted. But we don't need him. So let's give the media what they want. I actually find the statement in that regard as cowardly as the attitude of some of our players yesterday. No Surrender... It's in danger of becoming just empty words.

They were defending their own from a madman by that time but I'm sure that'll all come out in the wash and Rangers will have a lot more to say if any accusations are made apart from Moshni's meltdown.

Are you seriously condoning the 4 or 5 motherwell players having a go at Moshni yet slating Moshni's behaviour? No wonder we get such a hard time in the media when even our own "supporters" have such an anti-Rangers view on things

Pushes like that happen all the time in football yet it's not regarded as an assault.

Jig getting pushed at speed over that wall by Erwin was more of an assault and you see worse every day at all levels!

Are you seriously condoning the 4 or 5 motherwell players having a go at Moshni yet slating Moshni's behaviour? No wonder we get such a hard time in the media when even our own "supporters" have such an anti-Rangers view on things

New age handwringers

Tin hat here ..

Mohsni is a fucking idiot & I'm delighted he's gone from our club, they guy gave him a shove in the back .. does that give him the right to turn around & kick him then punch him in the face, does it fuck, if a shove in the back caused that, I'd be in plenty of fights just walking through Argyl St on a Saturday.

However, that also doesn't excuse the Motherwell players/staff going after him in the resultant melee.

As for Jig, the guy WAS pushing the ball with his flag/umbrella and it then sprung up and hit McCulloch .. it's pretty clear but easy to shout & scream about it if you want to jump in the offended bus.

The behaviour of the M'Well fans afterwards should be looked into & I fully expect a punishment to be handed down for them failing to control their fans.