Would Weir And Warburton Sell Season Tickets

Smile

420 members have voted

1. 1. Would weir and Warburton sell season tickets

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is this what we've become? Deciding what management team will sell most ST's?

Frankly I'd rather we signed a management team based on what they can do for us from the Auchenhowie U-16 level all the way up to the first 11 level.

We need vision and a medium to long-term strategy that will give us the stability to once again challenge for the top honours.

This is no overnight-couple-of-season's fix...........I want someone who's in it for the long haul.........and I hope the Board are like-minded.

Of the choices I'm being offered just now I can't say I'm excited........but if pushed for an answer I'd go with the Bread Guy and Weir duo.

Is this what we've become? Deciding what management team will sell most ST's?

Frankly I'd rather we signed a management team based on what they can do for us from the Auchenhowie U-16 level all the way up to the first 11 level.

We need vision and a medium to long-term strategy that will give us the stability to once again challenge for the top honours.

This is no overnight-couple-of-season's fix...........I want someone who's in it for the long haul.........and I hope the Board are like-minded.

Of the choices I'm being offered just now I can't say I'm excited........but if pushed for an answer I'd go with the Bread Guy and Weir duo.

Lets hope Warburton doesn't do what they all do when they come to Ibrox and just Loaf about.

I think unless they appointed McCoist again.. Season Tickers are going to sell themselves next season, we're under a new regime and there is a determination between us to shut the whole of Scotland up and become the proper Rangers again, no surrender is the cry.

I'm in the Warburton camp and have been for a while, I could argue his case to those who doubt but if he does get the job then I'll let his work do the talking.

We will flourish under Warburton, I'm really really confident about it. Fans will come round eventually.

I'm in the Warburton camp and have been for a while, I could argue his case to those who doubt but if he does get the job then I'll let his work do the talking.

We will flourish under Warburton, I'm really really confident about it. Fans will come round eventually.

What has he done or achieved to put you in his camp?

I'm not having a pop, it's a genuine question.

People who are saying they underwhelmed by Warburton obviously know nothing about football.

His philiosophy is exactly what we need just now- likes to play attacking people and blood younger players.

Aye I'd have preferred Peireira but Warburton is the next best candidate.

I have a feeling McCall is going to get it....

People who are saying they underwhelmed by Warburton obviously know nothing about football.

His philiosophy is exactly what we need just now- likes to play attacking people and blood younger players.

Aye I'd have preferred Peireira but Warburton is the next best candidate.

I have a feeling McCall is going to get it....

Wrong Warbs got it. :P