Would Weir And Warburton Sell Season Tickets

Smile

420 members have voted

1. 1. Would weir and Warburton sell season tickets

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think' they would be a great appointment, The guy done wonders with a limited budget with Brentford.

Then to get Brentford into the championship then into the play offs is a miracle for a small club like Brentford .

I think the owners got it wrong getting rid of him, he obviously won't take ant shit from a higher level and that is also good ..

I like the idea that it's someone new, with a new philosophy, supported by one of our best ever who knows the club.

We need a rebuild, and to completely restructure. Quite like the idea of a former youth coach, turned DoF, turned manager - I'd buy into it.

Although if he renews the likes of Jig, Boyd or Black he's lost my backing before he starts.

I'll renew my season ticket as always because I support Rangers. Makes no difference who out manager is well, maybe one man would change my opinion, we all know who that is.

So inspiring they could sell two between them.

Well, obviously you are going to be negative if it looks like our current board would employ him. So, without thinking about what they might want to do, who is your inspirational pick for manager?

It's a no from me. Doesn't really have the experience. Done ok with Brentford but we are a much bigger ask than that.

He won't know what stress is until he comes up here.

The English championship is a lot harder to do well in than the Scottish chapionship and even the spl.

To finish ahead of clubs like Derby with a club like Brentford is a big achievement and with our situation, I don't think there is anyone better to take us forward.

The English championship is a lot harder to do well in than the Scottish chapionship and even the spl.

To finish ahead of clubs like Derby with a club like Brentford is a big achievement and with our situation, I don't think there is anyone better to take us forward.

It's a harder league to do well in but there isn't one club in that division that has a fraction of the pressure that comes with managing Rangers.

Being a Rangers manager requires a mental toughness that very few people have.

The Pressure at Rangers is immense that's why even a lot of our promising young talent never make it, we expect to win every week and 100% from our players and management and that's hard to deliver.

I think' they would be a great appointment, The guy done wonders with a limited budget with Brentford.

Then to get Brentford into the championship then into the play offs is a miracle for a small club like Brentford .

I think the owners got it wrong getting rid of him, he obviously won't take ant shit from a higher level and that is also good ..

Brentford spent money last season in the championship. The owners loaded.