Warburton On Ssn

jafrfc

Saw a 30 second clip earlier, he said

Keirnan is a very talented player he's known since he was young, talks are ongoing

Men like Eustace are few and far between, it's about getting the right balance of youth and experience, it's not just what he brings on the park but of the park too, and helping the younger players in the squad.. Asked if he would be captain he said wait and see what happens.

Jons Jonnson is news to him

Never mentioned Scot Allan but said they're in talks with a number of people and hope to have some good news over the coming days. Had a wee glint in his eyes when he said that.

That's about it..

Edit- just been back on Said he's interested in Wilson and Allan, very good players. Create an environment to attract talented players to Rangers, not rushing into anything wants to make sure we get the right people, looking at various options.

He was asked about Scott Allan and said they have been given hundreds of players to look at and they need to do their homework.

Acknowledged Wilson saying he's a talented player and talks are ongoing. He's hopeful of getting some deals done this week but the key is to get the right players and not rush and get the wrong players at the wrong time.

We are chatting with eustace so it's by no means a done deal.

He seems relaxed and certainly isn't panicking so I have confidence we'll see some movement this week.

It feels so good to be talking about football again, the in's and out's of the team and not the board. The right man in place and good things can happen, now just looking forward to next season instead of dreading it.

As much as I'd love to hear of a signing and see a couple of players holding our scarf above their heads, Warbs is doing the right thing by making sure he's confident every player signed is the right one.

IWWT

I agree, sometimes the hardest thing to do is the right thing. He could throw money at released spl players and get numbers in asap and hope it all comes together but he has a vision for the club and won't be swayed from it if the players don't fit and don't offer value then it's a no go.

It's so refreshing to have a manager that you can believe in and trust.

Well we need 2 CB's at least and we're looking to sign two in Keirnan and Wilson, we need a Captain and a CM and Eustace fits that bill despite his age. I would say that's a good start, sure Eustace at 35 doesn't inspire confidence and he's not someone who's stepping down from the top of the game but Warburton spoke of Derby's win rate dropping when he was out of the team, the experience he can bring, the man being a thorough professional etc, I think he's a year younger than Weir when he signed, we have nothing in that position and if he's good for a season that could be good business from our perspective.

I thought he was right to say we're considering Allan but he's 1 of a 100 we've been offered, that's exactly the level of interest I'd have in him considering the rumoured fee's involved. I'd personally not be upset at all if we body-swerved him, I don't see the value nor the priority in signing him.

I'd expect things to pick up on the transfer front on the 1st of July as a tsunami of players will be released and others will be looking to get their loans sorted out before someone takes their place. Anything prior to that in my opinion is a bonus and a sign that we're on top of things.

I agree about Eustace, the best thing is that he is a CDM and not a defender unlike Jig, that way he won't need much pace if he gets caught out, as he has the defence to fall onto.

I bet it's driving the press nuts that they don't know who we are doing business with.

The way it should be.

The press knew of Warburton before the official announcement will be the same with the players, The Ibrox Mole is alive and well at Rangers.

I don't want Allan. Not overly impressed and comes with his baggage. Ruined someone's life wrecklessly driving his flash car, is forking out £6m in compensation to his victim. Ian Black was bad enough, really don't want this prick in a Rangers jersey or our fans forking out for his crimes.

I don't want Allan. Not overly impressed and comes with his baggage. Ruined someone's life wrecklessly driving his flash car, is forking out £6m in compensation to his victim. Ian Black was bad enough, really don't want this prick in a Rangers jersey or our fans forking out for his crimes.

Nobodies perfect mate ffs. We've had guys who are absolute legends of our club that have had plenty personal problems.

The only way anyone will pay will be through insurance premiums, also I believe he was questioned by police but never charged with any offence, accidents happen and insurance companies pay out all the time , only newsworthy as he's a footballer.

Personally I'd hope to have the spacial awareness to notice an Audi Q7 anywhere near me.

As much as I'd love to hear of a signing and see a couple of players holding our scarf above their heads, Warbs is doing the right thing by making sure he's confident every player signed is the right one.

IWWT

It certainly beats McCoist's "Is he good company for a pint?" test.

IWWT

IWWT :clap: