Eustace To Sign

Bestie

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He just had a clear up op on his knee so not really a surprise plus he had an issue with his back that kept him out at previous clubs.

Where did you hear this ?

STV Raman tweeted he doesn't think Eustace will be signing and there will an announcement soon, I'm just assuming it's the medical seeing as how we've agreed terms

STV Raman tweeted he doesn't think Eustace will be signing and there will an announcement soon, I'm just assuming it's the medical seeing as how we've agreed terms

Oh right i thought you were getting inside info. Remember on FF they had a guy once posting from where the medicals were taking place i think it was ross hall (may be wrong on that though)at the time.

Oh right i thought you were getting inside info. Remember on FF they had a guy once posting from where the medicals were taking place i think it was ross hall (may be wrong on that though)at the time.

Nah no inside info mate, I'm just a bam, I don't get that sort of stuff :lol:

Just seen it on Twitter then on that Blue Heaven facebook page.

Here's the tweet here, it does say "Just yet" right enough, so will be interesting to see what it is..

Don't think John Eustace will be signing for Rangers just yet... expect club to make an announcement on that front quite soon.

Mate, I was the first to criticise McCoist for filling the team with old stiffs but maybe MW sees this guy as the lynchpin of the team. I'll give him a chance at least until I see him play.

Yes, a good position for an older head, maybe someone say 30 or 31 would have been more suited but I think it will be a good move for us short term.

I've only read the first 3 pages of this thread and folk seem to just be at the repeating stage, so I'll skip the rest.

I too am worried about his age and his knees, but maybe he won't be running around as much as the younger members of our new squad and he'll be there as a 'calming' and 'advisory' type on the pitch.

If this is true, I'd be happy to see what way it goes, so the one year deal is very, very sensible.

Absolutely desperate for midfielders yet we are giving this guy what amounts to a 4 week trial..

:blink:

Hopefully we get a few midfielders in going with the current lot is not a good idea. Obviously the guys not fit that why he got released by Derby.

We should sign a fit player who can do the work now.

and have now agreed to work together over a three to four-week period which will allow both sides to make further and proper assessments.

Seems downright sensible to me, it`ll never catch on :D

Some of the constant second guessing of MW is tiresome. He has not even been here a month. We have to give the man our trust.

Perhaps MW is relatively content with our current midfielders?

It's the part of squad with the most competition, isn't it fair to give them a chance under a good manager?

We can at least see his team in action before we start undermining his plans surely?

Personally I'm delighted with the new approach so far. Just what we needed and what everyone has been asking for, for the last 3 years. I trust in what Warburton, Weir and the board are trying to do. All we can do is support them in that vision.