Eustace To Sign

Bestie

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stop hijacking threads. You're trolling is shite, it's boring.

No ones trolling but you this thread is not about some wee scumbag on twitter, who's supports the scum.

My points are on Eustace the thread topic.

Has this actually been confirmed or is it just speculation and what is happening with Wabara, Haliday and that keeper that was meant to sign. Are Wabara and Haliday still on trial?

They were in Training pictures yesterday i dont know if the Eustace story is real or not.

I gave my opinion whether you agree is up to you, we need to start the season flying not have an unfit player at his age with two knee injuries to be the lynch pin off our team.

You can surely see the logic in my post.

How do you know we won't start the season 'flying'?

You don't. Give the manager and team a chance to actually play a bit before declaring players pish.

Keep us updated with how your wee beast pal doing we are all on the edge of our seats in a thread topic titled Eustace.

Are you upset because i've rumbled your twitter?

PM and let everyone get back to the topic in hand. Unless you are an attention seeking wee prick mate.

Think it really is a great signing. With Foderingham all but due to sign we have sorted out the defensive side of the team with a few shrewd signings IMO. Add Wabara to that and I think were doing really well. 2 strikers a winger and another midfielder for cover and I think were good to go.

People moaning at smile for not being happy at Rangers signing a 35 year old player fresh from a knee injury :lol:

This is a gamble, I can see both sides to this argument, but I will wait and see how he does for us before slating or praising him.

No one on here knows the player better than the new manager its his opinion that counts not the internet Mourinho's .

The boards about opinions we could just close it down now if no one was able to comment on individual player.

Thinking a player at 35 with two knee injuries released from Derby who's not going to be match fit to start the season seems more like an honest opinion to me.