Eustace To Sign

Bestie

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll probably go down the good old fashioned route of reserving judgement on him until I've seen how he performs for us first.

Exactly mate..people dishing out opinions on a guy that our manager obviously has faith in and that they probably haven't a clue about. I will give him all my backing (as i did with Law and Black ....christ sake !! ) time will tell but tge derby fans rated him. Welcome to Rangers .

Our very own Lothar Matthaus controlling from Midfield, wouldn't be against it in the short term, but yeah what sauce, brown or ketchup?.

Heads up, a mhanky little virgin on twitter under the username of bears den meltdown has reposted this comment. Obviously nothing of interest going on at their own club. As usual it really is all about the Rangers.

Ain't that the cutest thing. He's reposted this comment. ?

What he achieved at Brentford earned faith in what he does.

Its a bit like the PLG thing for me i was on FF at the time every cunt on it was changing their username to Le this or Le that as he took over a successful team in Lyon but he hadn't earned anything at Rangers.

How quickly they all wanted changed back.

I want Warburton to succeed because then my team succeeds but he will get no backslapping from me till he earns it.

Its a bit like the PLG thing for me i was on FF at the time every cunt on it was changing their username to Le this or Le that as he took over a successful team in Lyon but he hadn't earned anything at Rangers.

How quickly they all wanted changed back.

I want Warburton to succeed because then my team succeeds but he will get no backslapping from me till he earns it.

DO YOU ? It doesn't sound like it with your posts .

Heads up, a mhanky little virgin on twitter under the username of bears den meltdown has reposted this comment. Obviously nothing of interest going on at their own club. As usual it really is all about the Rangers.

Comparing John Eustace to Pirlo or Lothar Matthaus is embarrassing tho. John Eustace has never had that type of ability and nor will he ever.

Comparing John Eustace to Pirlo or Lothar Matthaus is embarrassing tho. John Eustace has never had that type of ability and nor will he ever.

Nothing is as embarrassing as creating a twitter account to repost comments made on another clubs fan forum.

Nothing is as embarrassing as creating a twitter account to repost comments made on another clubs fan forum.

There is the stupid cunt that reads them and posts about them in the bear den though he's a fucking arsehole who give the mutant the oxygen he craves.

There is the stupid cunt that reads them and posts them in the bear den though he's a fucking arsehole who give the mutant the oxygen he craves.

You're an attention seeking wee ride. Shut the fuck up. If you really want to reply again pm me instead of hijacking another thread posting cunty comments.

I was hoping this ridiculous deal wasn't happening.

Why not trust the managers judgement and wait to see how Eustace performs before branding his signing 'ridiculous' before he's even kicked a ball.

You're an attention seeking we ride. Shut the fuck up. If you really won't to reply again pm me to hijack another thread posting cunty comments.

You seem to be reading them too much you are now posting like one.

Why not trust the managers judgement and wait to see how Eustace performs before branding his signing 'ridiculous' before he's even kicked a ball.

I gave my opinion whether you agree is up to you, we need to start the season flying not have an unfit player at his age with two knee injuries to be the lynch pin off our team.

You can surely see the logic in my post.

Well unless I'm reading what was said wrongly, I believe what was said was that Eustace played the same role as Pirlo, and not that he was like him,

it seems people just read things they way they want so as to have a pop at each other