Eustace To Sign

Bestie

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some of the constant second guessing of MW is tiresome. He has not even been here a month. We have to give the man our trust.

Perhaps MW is relatively content with our current midfielders?

It's the part of squad with the most competition, isn't it fair to give them a chance under a good manager?

We can at least see his team in action before we start undermining his plans surely?

Personally I'm delighted with the new approach so far. Just what we needed and what everyone has been asking for, for the last 3 years. I trust in what Warburton, Weir and the board are trying to do. All we can do is support them in that vision.

What competition is there in the Midfield?

Murdoch-Maybe..

The rest are nowhere near good enough as proven umpteen times...

I must admit when the news broke of this a few weeks back it was a total wtf moment for me. Knee op aside however, and if fit, it could be a very shrewd move. I personally consider the english championship above the SPL in terms of standard, and if he is proven down there then I can't see him not doing the business up here. I believe he has his badges and with his experience as well this will hopefully develop our young guns. We definifely need to bring in some more creative and attacking players though which would preferably be sooner rather than later. I'm sure we will see 4/5 players come in the next 1-2 weeks. If not, then I'll start to panic :D

What competition is there in the Midfield?

Murdoch-Maybe..

The rest are nowhere near good enough as proven umpteen times...

Law, Crawford, Murdoch, Templeton, Aird, Shiels, Walsh, Gallagher, McKay.

Then there's another dozen or so on pro youth contracts that Warburton has stressed repeatedly should be the lifeblood of the club. We have more numbers throughout our squad in midfield than up front or defence, it's not a reason to panic imo.

I agree we need a commanding CM, if Eustace is the man MW rates and wants that's fine by me. We need experienced, good professionals to mentor what will be a young Rangers team.

Law, Crawford, Murdoch, Templeton, Aird, Shiels, Walsh, Gallagher, McKay.

Then there's another dozen or so on pro youth contracts that Warburton has stressed repeatedly should be the lifeblood of the club. We have more numbers throughout our squad in midfield than up front or defence, it's not a reason to panic imo.

I agree we need a commanding CM, if Eustace is the man MW rates and wants that's fine by me. We need experienced, good professionals to mentor what will be a young Rangers team.

Happy enough for Walsh and Murdoch to be in mix..

The rest you cannot possibly be serious about..

Some of the constant second guessing of MW is tiresome. He has not even been here a month. We have to give the man our trust.

Perhaps MW is relatively content with our current midfielders?

It's the part of squad with the most competition, isn't it fair to give them a chance under a good manager?

We can at least see his team in action before we start undermining his plans surely?

Personally I'm delighted with the new approach so far. Just what we needed and what everyone has been asking for, for the last 3 years. I trust in what Warburton, Weir and the board are trying to do. All we can do is support them in that vision.

Maybe he's came in and shat himself. So desperate that rather than say no to an unfit 35 year old he's going to try to get him fit.

Maybe the pressing game he wants is miles further than he first thought, with him getting rid of the fitness coach its that bad.

Maybe you're second guessing as much as anyone.

Very few disagreeing wity the MW concept, more that some are expressing concern about the progress of it.

If you're happy we're going to be ready in time, or content if we're not but we get there as soon as we can thats fine.

I'm apprehensive and fear we could lose ground to a main competitor like we did last season. And we know how that turned out.

Maybe he's came in and shat himself. So desperate that rather than say no to an unfit 35 year old he's going to try to get him fit.

Maybe the pressing game he wants is miles further than he first thought, with him getting rid of the fitness coach its that bad.

Maybe you're second guessing as much as anyone.

Very few disagreeing wity the MW concept, more that some are expressing concern about the progress of it.

If you're happy we're going to be ready in time, or content if we're not but we get there as soon as we can thats fine.

I'm apprehensive and fear we could lose ground to a main competitor like we did last season. And we know how that turned out.

Fair enough.

Personally I've always been happier focusing on the positives, considering he has been here less than a month I think there's more to be encouraged about right now than concerned about.

I'm not second guessing anything, I'm patiently waiting, optimistic, to see our team under Warburton.

Fair enough.

Personally I've always been happier focusing on the positives, considering he has been here less than a month I think there's more to be encouraged about right now than concerned about.

I'm not second guessing anything, I'm patiently waiting, optimistic, to see our team under Warburton.

My glass is generally half empty.

But hopefully there is a successful outcome and we're all happy at the end of the season.

And I can moan that we're ill prepared for the top league and you tell me otherwise.

My glass is generally half empty.

But hopefully there is a successful outcome and we're all happy at the end of the season.

And I can moan that we're ill prepared for the top league and you tell me otherwise.

Agreed.

We both want me to be right. :D

Heads up, a mhanky little virgin on twitter under the username of bears den meltdown has reposted this comment. Obviously nothing of interest going on at their own club. As usual it really is all about the Rangers.

Ain't that the cutest thing. He's reposted this comment. ?

Had a wee look at this account today. Quite amusing actually. It's clear from some of the stuff he's copied from here and tweeted though that he doesn't get irony.

Had a wee look at this account today. Quite amusing actually. It's clear from some of the stuff he's copied from here and tweeted though that he doesn't get irony.

:lol: Obviously a complete tit mate. He posted 3 of my comments in quick succession after i mentioned him.

Always amazes me that anyone has that sad of a life to sit on another clubs fan forum all day. He probably spunked his pants when i mentioned him on here, back into obscurity for him now.

:lol: Obviously a complete tit mate. He posted 3 of my comments in quick succession after i mentioned him.

Always amazes me that anyone has that sad of a life to sit on another clubs fan forum all day. He probably spunked his pants when i mentioned him on here, back into obscurity for him now.

Twitter is riddled with them mate, it's one of the reasons I hardly use it. There's another one that actually has the username Sevcoholic and every tweet is about us.

I did notice one of my comments on his feed though, you sometimes forget that there's taigs reading every word on here :lol:

Twitter is riddled with them mate, it's one of the reasons I hardly use it. There's another one that actually has the username Sevcoholic and every tweet is about us.

I did notice one of my comments on his feed though, you sometimes forget that there's taigs reading every word on here :lol:

Then he can tweet this...Fuck off you stinking, paedo , tarrier bastard., and away and fuck your sister! Love these Pacific Shelf geeks, always hiding behind their keyboards. Only one show in town..Rangers; they know it, and they fucking hate it! They will ALWAYS play second fiddle to us, and it kills them that this is the case.

It's been said many times before but it really is all about the Rangers.

I would have thought Sevcophille would be more apt for them though. :D