Eustace To Sign

Bestie

Twitter is riddled with them mate, it's one of the reasons I hardly use it. There's another one that actually has the username Sevcoholic and every tweet is about us.

I did notice one of my comments on his feed though, you sometimes forget that there's taigs reading every word on here :lol:

You do realise that you only see who you follow on Twitter, easy to unfollow or block those you don't want to see/read

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You do realise that you only see who you follow on Twitter, easy to unfollow or block those you don't want to see/read

Not unless you search for players we are linked with on twitter. I'm not kidding mate they are constantly all over it.

I myself don't have a twitter account so i can't do those things.

happy with a 2 week trial to assess him / his fitness etc (he is 35 or so) and if true then ok with a 1 year contract (as long as none of this rolling shit). Was dubious before but this to me makes much more sense and happy to go along with our manager's judgement after the 2 week period.

Also shows again the guy must be keen to come if accepting a 2 week trial. seems all new signings are of the same mind set - good times ahead

Had a wee look at this account today. Quite amusing actually. It's clear from some of the stuff he's copied from here and tweeted though that he doesn't get irony.

he's quoted that stupid fucking joke people make :lol:

ec1636d0ba17ca90d71d227a144de17f.png

most of the shite on there is just jokes taken out of context

I'm barred from Rangers Rumours for daring to call the eds wanks. I think tthe eds are pro papes. They let papers post all they like n if we try to give them it back, no post. The cints also have a section called sevco Rangers on their Selik version of the site. I put a post up that read the eds are wanks down the left hand side of the post in capitals, it took the dumb cunts over three weeks to work it out then they shut my account.

I'm barred from Rangers Rumours for daring to call the eds wanks. I think tthe eds are pro papes. They let papers post all they like n if we try to give them it back, no post. The cints also have a section called sevco Rangers on their Selik version of the site. I put a post up that read the eds are wanks down the left hand side of the post in capitals, it took the dumb cunts over three weeks to work it out then they shut my account.

no bad thing being banned from rangers rumours mate - the question should be why even go on it and then waste your time posting etc lol

Heads up, a mhanky little virgin on twitter under the username of bears den meltdown has reposted this comment. Obviously nothing of interest going on at their own club. As usual it really is all about the Rangers.

Ain't that the cutest thing. He's reposted this comment. ?

Weird to quote me but thanks for the heads up. We all know the dirty rhats are all over the board as ghests so no big drama.

Still, was semi serious, I think I am quite looking forward to this type of player sitting in front of our two new CB's, Stats from teams with and without him in seem good too, just need to worry about those knees (as mentioned by others). Solid attitude in the dressing room too by all accounts so plus sides from me.

Comparing John Eustace to Pirlo or Lothar Matthaus is embarrassing tho. John Eustace has never had that type of ability and nor will he ever.

Wasn't meant as a player comparison, just the type of player who can still be good in the right position in his old age. geeze some people take things far too literally from a person who has a sig like mine.

Weird to quote me but thanks for the heads up. We all know the dirty rhats are all over the board as ghests so no big drama.

Still, was semi serious, I think I am quite looking forward to this type of player sitting in front of our two new CB's, Stats from teams with and without him in seem good too, just need to worry about those knees (as mentioned by others). Solid attitude in the dressing room too by all accounts so plus sides from me.

I quoted you mate because he posted your comment on his twitter. That's what drew my attention to it. It's pretty funny how pathetic that account is tbh.

I quoted you mate because he posted your comment on his twitter. That's what drew my attention to it. It's pretty funny how pathetic that account is tbh.

Sorry mate, didn't mean you're weird for quoting me, I meant the unwashed who did. No biggy though, the fucks can quote what they want from me, it is all personal opinion anyway so hardly gonna brick it.

Sorry mate, didn't mean you're weird for quoting me, I meant the unwashed who did. No biggy though, the fucks can quote what they want from me, it is all personal opinion anyway so hardly gonna brick it.

Alright bud, i wasn't trying to have a go at you in my last post so sorry if it came across that way. Just wanted to clear up in case you didn't understand what i had meant. Tbh the only reason i gave him any attention on here was to see if he'd bite. To be fair that stupid bastard did as well. ?

Well I'd rather have a 23 yr old with the same leadership qualities, ability, experience who is available on a free and wants to play in the SPFL championship ;)

Smile is right people are losing the plot over this signing. MW told us there would be one or two signings of this type, have a little trust in him.

ote name="Big Al II" post="1062766581" timestamp="1435980979"]

Well I'd rather have a 23 yr old with the same leadership qualities, ability, experience who is available on a free and wants to play in the SPFL championship ;)

Smile is right people are losing the plot over this signing. MW told us there would be one or two signings of this type, have a little trust in him.

Smile is right ? Feck sake he rubbishes everything about this guy signing and on other threds hes always negative. ..