Lynsey Sharp

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The tweet, which has since been removed, was widely interpreted as a reference to the slogan “Big Jock Knew.”

Sums up the record it was seen this way by the papers editor who had his head in his hands when we beat HMRC claiming government conspiracy..It was also seen this way by British hating people, people that cant stand the army and seem to forget those are the people that allow us to sleep soundly in our bed at night.

I think he is correct. More sanctions should be made and put in place. It happened with Penn State in USA and now it should happen to C****c from Ireland.

At one point, Celtic manager Jock Stein, below, threw Torbett out of the club.

But when Stein - who was regarded as the embodiment of all that was right and proper about the Scottish way of life - left Celtic, the pervert wheedled his way back in.

Torbett was eventually fired but Brazil believes something should have been done to stop himsooner.

He said: "There were rumours flying about. I don't understand why something wasn't done earlier.

"Celtic got a lot of their players from Celtic Boys' Club and they should have been aware of it. But at the same time, they have a big business to run."

'Jock threw him out of Celtic but after the big man left, Torbett wheedled his way back in'

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Perhaps, had Jock done the right thing, then other Celtic youngsters would not have been exposed to Torbett. And who knows what happened with other kids between his stints there.

It leaves you wondering if Jocks real motivation was for the protection of kids in the care of his club or was it really just to protect "the good name of the club".

Had Jock done the right thing, we'd be in no doubt...but he didn't...so there's doubt.

Is the open line on Clyde tonight? Might stick it for a laugh at the cunts! Will be avoiding Radio Scotland right enough with the cunts Spence, English and Britney all wanking themselves and no doubt wanting a criminal charge brought against Lynsey.

It's so sickening that the harm that has been done to innocents is still the main topic of secrecy at the tottie field (Vatican policies apply).

They are all accomplices after the fact, and any of that lot still alive today, should all be convicted and locked up for their part in this shameful episode.

If only they really knew (like Big Jock) their history.

:uk:

I'm in fuckin stitches at that video man :lol:

"Next time they tell ye they've done something Rangers huvnae, just tell them it's nothing tae be proud of shaggin wee boys."

:lol::lol::lol:

No as many stitches as Alan Brazil needed!

For fucks sake if the police were to charge everyone for making jokes like this the cells would be full and Frankie Boyle would be doing 30 years.

Aye. Frankie Boyle made a very similar joke, didn't he?

'Celtic fans keep saying "we'll be having jelly and ice cream when Rangers die" Correct me if I'm wrong, and I'm never wrong, isn't that a childs party dish? I don't want to get into their history, but.....'

:ohmy::)

Surely , however misguided it may have been. the Big Jock Knew campaign was anything but the glorification of child abuse.

You've obviously never been in the Rangers end at the Piggery on Old Firm day D'art

I partook in it many times and unashamedly will do again, the BJK chant is/was a source of jovial non stop bouncing about, we weren't trying to highlight a point of grave concern, the sole intent was to wind up those bastards

Even lou macari knew after he was approached by a youth player complaining of being subjected to advances by another one of rancid fcs coaches on a trip to the states he wrote he could not take it further as it was the young lads word against the coach . Seems the pedos running around rancid fc got clever after the torrbet stuff and where targeting the kids when they where by themselves . Also the secetary if the Edinburgh rancid boys club was at it . Tbe place us awash with crimes against kids and the louder they shout too quash ppl talking or typing about it the more its putting the odus on the person that brings it up

How the fk is saying BJK glorifying child abuse? So if anyone mentions that the BBC knew about saville, they're glorifying child abuse? Still don't understand how they manage to turn around covering up abuse into everyone else is wrong & they're right.