Lynsey Sharp

How the fk is saying BJK glorifying child abuse? So if anyone mentions that the BBC knew about saville, they're glorifying child abuse? Still don't understand how they manage to turn around covering up abuse into everyone else is wrong & they're right.

Seems you are unfamiliar with the mindset of the rhattler

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well done Lynsey, I for one fully support getting this 'cover-up' back into the public domain and welcome any coverage which exposes them for what they are. Will be interesting if the BBC make any comment!

They're penning a story about how Rangers are a new club as we speak.

You think the media in this country will let that slide? Guaranteed every article ever written about her in the tabloids from now on will have some reference to her "Twitter controversy"

And?

You really think she's not going to be able to enter athletic competitions because of something she wrote (the truth) on Twitter? :lol:

You think the media in this country will let that slide? Guaranteed every article ever written about her in the tabloids from now on will have some reference to her "Twitter controversy"

So should people not tell the truth then?

And?

You really think she's not going to be able to enter athletic competitions because of something she wrote (the truth) on Twitter? :lol:

She'll still enter athletic competitions no doubt. Wouldn't be at all surprised to see pressure being put on her sponsors etc to drop her though after that mob have her tarred as a bigot. Maybe seems dramatic but nothing surprises me with these cunts anymore.

You've obviously never been in the Rangers end at the Piggery on Old Firm day D'art

I partook in it many times and unashamedly will do again, the BJK chant is/was a source of jovial non stop bouncing about, we weren't trying to highlight a point of grave concern, the sole intent was to wind up those bastards

Well I certainly disagree with your earlier assertion which suggested it was glorifying child abuse - I dont think it is - when we look at the origins of the slogan its clear at its most basic level it is an attempt to ridicule those who failed to take action in respect of those with knowledge of child abuse.

I have considerable sympathy for the post by Ace earlier - but for completely different reasons - where he and I would probably agree is that we both find there is something unedifying about the chant.

What I find absolutely abhorrent is the outrage at the chant itself as so typified by the Lynsey Sharp tweet. The facts are very much in the public domain, and in a number of auto biographies and still there is a clear element of denial by the darkside and their poodles in the press. Its not only Stein but Kevin Kelly and a number of others, many of whom are held in a certain reverence, yet whose role in this whole debacle has been conveniently completely washed over.

The very fact the chant had its origins because some were seeking a posthumous knighthood for a guy who failed to report child abuse underlines all that is wrong.

The truth is being suppressed, the guilty are getting away with covering up child abuse - yet all the focus and condemnation is about a chant. Its sickening.

I watched a programme called the last leg and the aussie presenter quite rightly said he was bringing up the child abuse claims against the bbc even though people said that hes just bringing up bad memories for folk. He said seriously will i just act like the bbc and hide it and keep it quite so hopefully it disappears no il speak about it and let everybody know about what they bastards covered up. So if there saying its glorifying i say its not its exposing them for there dirty little secrets.

We try and protect our history while they try and hide theirs!

When they start their "deid pish", I tell them clearly and emphatically "I would rather die with our history than live with yours".

They seem to fuck off rather quickly. LOL

33 guests in this topic, the lawyers and the SFA must be watching us.

Well if the press want to obliquely, via feigned outrage at a tweet, bring this back into the public domain once more then so be it. I can't see the rest of Britain being happy about a champion athlete being treated like shit over a case which was in the papers and referenced in court documents when it comes to light.

As for the singing of the song, couldn't give a shit, they have show no remorse for the denials and alleged cover ups, brought a suspected Paedo back into their club years after he was kicked out and then had to kick him out again without reporting once to the authorities. Even past managers have referenced it in their bloody autobiographies! Let them try their best to get at the woman, sue the fuckers for bringing her name into disrepute for their own clubs past actions.

Sounds much like a certain global organisation I know controlled by a wee place in Italy, three fucking monkeys has nothing on these rancid fuckers.

Would be nice to think people actually cared so much about child sexual abuse, if they did it wouldn't be so prevalent. Big Jock Knew is nothing to do with the moral outrage about the cover up at Celtic park rather it's about point scoring over their rivals as labelling someone a child molester is an insult like no other.