Stubbs - "that Wasn't A 6-2 Game"

G.E.C.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mark Warburton is building a side which will be capable of challenging next season. I reckon the current team would destroy the team who faced motherwell two months ago.

It would destroy Motherwell as well.

Mark Warburton is building a side which will be capable of challenging next season. I reckon the current team would destroy the team who faced motherwell two months ago.

Yes but you said you would fancy us to beat anyone right now which I disagree with. We'll still be a few signings away from challenging at the top end of the premiership but at least we have this year to find where we are strong and where we are lacking.

I'd calm down just there. Anyone in Scotland?

We have improved but look what Motherwell did to us a couple of months ago and they finished 11th in the premier league.

Teams like Aberdeen, Dundee United, St Johnstone would give us very hard games at the present moment I think

Why are you pissing on our parade ????

As always, the bitter haters of Rangers talk absolute shite to appease the bheast media.

What was the score then?

Fucking get it right up you Stubbs. You are an embarrassment to degenerate the team that gave you a right good fucking hiding. You talk about professional conduct when a transfer is in discussion, but resort to pish when your team get humped?

Fucking hypocrite!

We'll walk the league and push-on in the cups, knocking out several top tier sides. Mark my words ;)

I could see us beating anyone bar Celtic and possibly Aberdeen between now and Christmas. Another transfer window and then we could possibly give those two a close, close game also.

If we get Eustace and allan we will have a very strong squad, I think we desperately need a player like Eustace, as I thought the midfield was a bit weak for the first 30 minutes, then they grew into it. It will just add that extra bit of steel, if the need arises!

It was brilliant to go back to the pub and talk about the match with smiles on our faces. For too long even wins have seen us finding faults. Today wasn't perfect but it had loads of positives. No wonder stubbsy is pissed off he has a settled team we just starting off. Onwards and upwards. WATP.

Conceded two cheap goals, Kiernan, Wilson and Foderingham seemed really nervous!

Going in 2-1 up and still getting their arses booted says a lot. They needed that and won comfortably in the end.

The Louden Tavernier is a absolute machine! Also pleased for Halliday and Waghorn!

Onwards and upwards!