It's A Sell-Out!

Chineseboy

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Rangers first game of the season after the worst season in our history, live on TV against St Mirren on a Friday night. Sold out.

Celtic's first game of the season after winning the league, they get the flag, it's on a Saturday afternoon and there is 15,000-20,000 empty seats.

Spot the difference?

Rangers first game of the season after the worst season in our history, live on TV against St Mirren on a Friday night. Sold out.

Celtic's first game of the season after winning the league, they get the flag, it's on a Saturday afternoon and there is 15,000-20,000 empty seats.

Spot the difference?

They're manky kiddy fiddling, jakey smelly trampy bastards n we're no?

Spot the difference?

I'd like this 10x if I could.

Out-fooking-standing even more proud than usual to be a bear today.

Can't wait until I get to Ibrox the atmosphere is going to be electric, lets get stuck into these bassas and set a marker down for the season. ?

Incredible support. It could be 5-0 but a 1-0 win will do. More possession that the oppo is pretty much a guarantee this season. A 1-0 win will do. I'm not finding it difficult to contain my excitement one bit. A 1-0 win will do though............and so on.Why am I getting stressed? Prob coz tonight is the start of the new era. We're coming for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!