*** Scottish Championship Thread ***

G.E.C.

1 minute ago, Bad Robot said:

As much as I enjoyed that tonight these play offs are unfair for the championship teams and the format should be changed to a similar play off as the English leagues. 

These morons continually bang on about sporting integrity but there's nothing fair about this current set up. It is hugely in favour of the SPFL side but as you say it is pretty funny! 

7 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

As much as I enjoyed that tonight these play offs are unfair for the championship teams and the format should be changed to a similar play off as the English leagues. 

so it should be. Makes winning the championship important. The team in the bigger league deserves the advantage as they've competed at a higher level all season.

13 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

so it should be. Makes winning the championship important. The team in the bigger league deserves the advantage as they've competed at a higher level all season.

I would have one up and one down automatic.

I don't think it's really fair that a team in 4th place in championship  get a chance at promotion but if needs must, I would have this team play the team who finished 2nd bottom in the premiership with the other championship (2&3) teams playing each other then a final, all played at Hampden.

Less games for the championship teams  plus the premier team plays the so called weakest championship team to try and reach the play off final.

5 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

I would have one up and one down automatic.

I don't think it's really fair that a team in 4th place in championship  get a chance at promotion but if needs must, I would have this team play the team who finished 2nd bottom in the premiership with the other championship (2&3) teams playing each other then a final, all played at Hampden.

Less games for the championship teams  plus the premier team plays the so called weakest championship team to try and reach the play off final.

I'm sure that's what they do in League 1 and 2

8 hours ago, Gillete said:

Hibs will receive NO parachute payments from relegation next yr.

Last 2 yrs they have received £500k followed by £250k.

Magnificent 

How much will they get for being relegated to league 1?

21 minutes ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

It won't be an easy ride for them next season either, Dundee utd, dunfermline, raith, Morton, qots and either falkirk or killie.

I'd love it if they stayed down again. 

Bet hearts fans will say the laughter outweighs the derby games. 

The majority of Hearts fans hate us more than Hivs and would rather they beat us next Saturday. 

3 minutes ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

My best mate is a hearts fan. 

He is total opposite, hates hibs and celtic far more than us. 

That's one person but social media and the kickback forum suggests otherwise. ??

"We want to use this today if we possibly can to turn it into a positive to try and lift the cup next week."

Aye, so turn wasting a whole season of work and achieving nothing into a positive - the man is an eejit if he thinks that a cup win makes up for that. 

Cup wins are icing on the cake, promotion to the premiership was the cake.

image.jpeg

5 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

"We want to use this today if we possibly can to turn it into a positive to try and lift the cup next week."

Aye, so turn wasting a whole season of work and achieving nothing into a positive - the man is an eejit if he thinks that a cup win makes up for that. 

Cup wins are icing on the cake, promotion to the premiership was the cake.

image.jpeg

Aye, but the keeper ate their cake