*** Scottish Championship Thread ***

G.E.C.

13 minutes ago, one55 said:

win against morton and we'll have a 15 point lead. junkies are back to 3rd place lol. they must win their next game if they want to retake 2nd place. 

Their next match is Raith Rovers, young Ryan Hardie will give them a rattling!

Looking at the SPFL website the quarter final play off games are on 4th and 7th of May. I'd expect that to be between hivs and RR as it stands now.

If hivs don't drop more points, which I doubt, they'll play not play until the semi final 11th and 14th May.

The final is on 19th and 22nd.

Some how, no matter were they end up at the finish of the league, I don't have a of confidence they have it in them to win through all these ties successfully.

Realistically it's not over yet, I think there is still a slight chance that Hibs with a bit of commitment and lots and lots of luck could salvage their season, get a few dodgy decisions win a few games, and catch up with  .............................

..........Falkirk, who are now above them in the league.  :thumbup:

43 minutes ago, The Tavernator said:

He'll be rattling them in for us in the premiership. Well done wee man.

Raith vs St Mirren.PNG

And today just got even better. Fucking superb!!! Disappointed he's not scoring those goals for us, but at least he's getting great experience. Might be a great squad player for us next season...if not a first team player! (tu)

34 minutes ago, LegendofCoop said:

And today just got even better. Fucking superb!!! Disappointed he's not scoring those goals for us, but at least he's getting great experience. Might be a great squad player for us next season...if not a first team player! (tu)

I'm convinced Hardie is going to be a top player once he bulks up a bit. He plays with his head up, good vision and has decent pace. His finishing is inconsistent from the games I have seen him in but he has shown today that he has the ability for that too.

42 minutes ago, LegendofCoop said:

I would rather give him another season out on loan. Plenty of time for him to star for us, which i believe he will in the future.

5 minutes ago, Corky True Legend said:

I would rather give him another season out on loan. Plenty of time for him to star for us, which i believe he will in the future.

Take your point mate, and you may well be correct, but I'd rather he was with us getting coached by Warburton than being at the likes of RR next season. If he can do the business for us, might save us a fair few bob.

23 minutes ago, LegendofCoop said:

Take your point mate, and you may well be correct, but I'd rather he was with us getting coached by Warburton than being at the likes of RR next season. If he can do the business for us, might save us a fair few bob.

Fair point about the coaching. I just would like him to get more game time and I think he would be a fair bit down the pecking order at Ibrox next year.