*** Scottish Championship Thread ***

G.E.C.

35 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Hibs have just scored..

it's 3-1 now to Morton....

Who scored? I bet it was Stokes. He was brought in to poach and score goals, and claw them back from 3-0 down. Fuck! It's gonna be 4-3 to Hibs now with Stokes scoring them all!! 

5 minutes ago, Ryju84 said:

Who scored? I bet it was Stokes. He was brought in to poach and score goals, and claw them back from 3-0 down. Fuck! It's gonna be 4-3 to Hibs now with Stokes scoring them all!! 

It would be delightfully ironic if the attempt to help Hibs beat us with Stokes backfires and the scum lose the league to Aberdeen through lack of goals. 

That would make me smile and laugh and smile and laugh.

Too many cup games. Always having to win games in hand. 

Not winning head to head against Rangers. Shite support.  It is catching up with them!

They have gambled money wise with signings and big wages for Doris stokes.  It may blow up in their face....just imagine :lol:

6 hours ago, Dutchy said:

I'm no so sure about that! It sounds like we have an interest in the play-offs.

If it came down to either  Dundee hibs   or the hivs  playing in the championship  next year what one of them would you prefer  to stay down?   I hate the  two of them. ..

12 minutes ago, NetherburnBear said:

If it came down to either  Dundee hibs   or the hivs  playing in the championship  next year what one of them would you prefer  to stay down?   I hate the  two of them. ..

Cunt o' a question.

Hopefully hivs get pumped off Falkirk / Raith / Morton in the play offs, dundee hivs stay bottom and they both fester in the championship until "sporting integrity" reinstates them into the top league.

It's so obvious now, it's blatant. Radio BBC Ireland has the trunk on for the septic match and then states that they'll be 'highlighting' the Dumbarton game, then goes on for a quick question to the trunk about the up and coming QoS.

I didn't hear any reply to that, but I do remember the trunk trying to ape MW by saying it's one game at a time at fester road.

39 minutes ago, Dutchy said:

It's so obvious now, it's blatant. Radio BBC Ireland has the trunk on for the septic match and then states that they'll be 'highlighting' the Dumbarton game, then goes on for a quick question to the trunk about the up and coming QoS.

I didn't hear any reply to that, but I do remember the trunk trying to ape MW by saying it's one game at a time at fester road.

See what your getting at but remember they're not speaking to us, but still it's curious that they give horse face the time on the radio and tv, maybe they know something ?

11 hours ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

See what your getting at but remember they're not speaking to us, but still it's curious that they give horse face the time on the radio and tv, maybe they know something ?

I'll tell you one thing, they speak to the trunk more than any other manager and if it turns out he fails miserably as a football manager, he's being 'groomed' for a spot as a radio/TV pundit.

Something has to be done about this as it's becoming rather ridiculous the amount of septic fans commentating and the equally lack of Rangers point of view. They've even banned themselves from Ibrox because of golum being banned by us.

Just an excuse not to mention Rangers in the sport.

The rest of the radio is not much better. This morning they were reporting on the Irish Republican elections, or something like that, I don't know, because I switched it off.

There are many others to add to the Irish theme of BBC Ireland reports.