Should We Make A Move To Re-Sign Kyle Lafferty?

James Kent

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I also felt that Kyle Lafferty looked very good when he was with us. Obviously we don't have a lot of money at the moment, but he isn't getting games at Norwich City.

Last season, the Premier League new boys loaned him out so might be prepared to do so again. It's vital we get back to the SPL as quickly as possible and his goals and presence could be precisely what we need to do just that.

Here is some more info on why he might be available: https://www.the-newshub.com/football/kyle-lafferty-sheffield-wednesday-ready-to-offer-striker-escape-route-from-norwich-city

Thanks for that OP. I notice Kyle was on loan from Norwich at Caykur Rizespor (yes that's a football team) last season, so looks like Norwich may already be aware of his true talent.

Many posters on this forum would love to see Stevie Whitakker back here, and would also give Gary Hooper a huge welcome if he signed for us. Perhaps Kyle signing for us could encourage them to come here too. What's your thoughts ?

How the fuck has this reached 7 pages? The OP is quite clearly at it. One post and its this absolute shite about why we should resign Kyle Lafferty. He was shite when he was here, shite when he left and will continue to be shite for the remainder of his career. Get this to fuck!

Why would Warburton even consider it?

From a footballing point of view he didn't have presence and was never prolific, so that in itself is a reason not to sign him. If you want presence you need look no further than Waghorn who is a tank, although probably also not prolific.

From a non-footballing point of view, not a chance should he come back to us. He had his chance.

Can't believe the abuse he's getting, you would do well to remember this lad won us 3 titles. Big game player.

The useless cunt did fuck all!!! Sure he managed to motivate himself to chip in a few goals (his job I may add) in at the glory end to the season, but for the amount of money we spunked on the bastard he was at large anonymous and at times a liability where we badly needed him to step up and prove his worth. Big game player my arse.

Pathetic waste of skin who should have just signed for them when he had the chance.