Warburton And Wallace Press Conferences

csmail

Great interviews.

Nice to see us standing up for young Nate as well.

We're better than everyone else, certainly in this division so there's no shame in some flicks and tricks when we're pounding a team.

Would have been easy to slate the guy for it and say he's young and he will learn not to do that but the gaffer and captain have backed him to the hilt, withe the latter even saying that he will probably do it again during a game.

Brilliant.

Both great interviews. Loved the managers comments about being professional and acting in a way befitting Rangers. He's a class act every time I hear him he makes me love him even more, he never puts a foot wrong.

Thought big Lee was fantastic especially at the end great comments from him and I hope he goes on to be a great captain for us.

how on earth this has become a major talking point I do not know , the boy tried a trick in a game of football , typical Scottish media and their courageous journalism , just making up shite , the match of the day Facebook page put up a link involving the debate and most of the English were genuiney shocked that this is a major talking point and struggling to understand what the actual story was

But again mark shows he is more than ready and a step ahead of the Scottish media , another class interview from the gaffer

Mr Warburton would have you in tears every time you listen to him ffs,finally finally finally after all the shite that has went on we have someone there who will take this club back to were it belongs.

My only regret is my stepfather isn't here to see it although I am sure he is watching from the heavens above

how on earth this has become a major talking point I do not know , the boy tried a trick in a game of football , typical Scottish media and their courageous journalism , just making up shite , the match of the day Facebook page put up a link involving the debate and most of the English were genuiney shocked that this is a major talking point and struggling to understand what the actual story was

But again mark shows he is more than ready and a step ahead of the Scottish media , another class interview from the gaffer

Showed the clip to a couple of English mates I work with, "outstanding""brilliant" we're the comments, then showed them the back page of the Sun pic, wtf, said welcome to Scottish Mhedia positivity on all things Rangers.

The Gaffer is just class, a restoration of club values and his own thrown into the mix. Great from our Captain as well, the foundations are looking good and solid, really hope this is the beginnings of something special to add to our illustrious history.

Great interviews. MW really is a class act. Loved his comments about not going to get involved any cheap shots back to Stubbs and he's just going to continue in a professional manner fitting of a Rangers manager. Don't think the journalists picked up on it, but to me that's a really clever dig at Stubbs who's been really unprofessional through the whole thing spouting off to the media at every opportunity complaining about Rangers.

very poignant at the end there from Lee Wallace.

Agree and I don't know about you but I felt every word he said, he was staying to play for us and fuck everything else, in that interview he really did become a captain, I would never have thought it. No disrespect to him, Well done the man for taking up the role and acting like our captain, by god we have been missing one for a while and I don't mean chinning players not performing on the field, but being articulate and sensible.

EDIT: MW's was class as usual and always a first view or me when I see there is one up, The man is a class act through and through.

Agree and I don't know about you but I felt every word he said, he was staying to play for us and fuck everything else, in that interview he really did become a captain, I would never have thought it. No disrespect to him, Well done the man for taking up the role and acting like our captain, by god we have been missing one for a while and I don't mean chinning players not performing on the field, but being articulate and sensible.

EDIT: MW's was class as usual and always a first view or me when I see there is one up, The man is a class act through and through.

(tu)(tu)(tu)

Spot on Mal, he really has been an excellent find and no mistake mate.

He just seems to fit in perfectly.

:uk: