Rangers On Verge Of Signing Arsenal Superkid Gedion Zelalem

George Goudie

• Replies 455
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheers bud, the last part in bold could be construed as disrespectful not only to the opposition but to his teammates also.

Thank God that he may be loaned out to us up here where this type of behaviour will not be tolerated, and if we get him, hopefully these undesirable talents will be eradicated from his game ..... for the good of Scottish football. :P

:uk:

My thoughts exactly. :thumbup:

Luring three players of this calibre to the Championship on loan is fantastic and a testament to the influence we still have. Perhaps we will win the Premier League at the first attempt. To think the state we were in after the Motherwell fiasco to now is amazing.

Luring three players of this calibre to the Championship on loan is fantastic and a testament to the influence we still have. Perhaps we will win the Premier League at the first attempt. To think the state we were in after the Motherwell fiasco to now is amazing.

It's incredible.

People laughed when I said not getting promoted was a blessing in disguise.

I know people will say that we were already looking at Warburton, but if the Motherwell result was reversed then we would almost have been duty bound to give the job to McCall.

That shouldn't be taken as a dig at McCall, I still love the guy and have huge respect for him.

Warburton appears to be on a different level to anyone else in the UK at the moment though. Him and Robbie Neilson will go on to do great things for the game in Scotland, providing they don't get lured away.

MW has some good contacts Down South and no mistake. (tu)

Choosing Team Oosa over Die Nationalmannschaft though? :angsum:

Aye, seems a strange one. Especially as they have a German coach.

Did a new rule get made a couple of seasons ago that lets players switch countries up to the age of 21, or am I just making that up?