Rangers On Verge Of Signing Arsenal Superkid Gedion Zelalem

George Goudie

Awesome.

glad he has signed and hope he enjoys it so much he wants to stay for the season.

Yup, if it goes well for him and us it bodes well for getting deals like this with more EPL clubs in years to come.

With swift I can't help but feel if he does come on loan and loves it then he's in his last year of his deal. Maybe wishful thinking.

On the whole though I love what warburtons has done so far. Any idea what our average age is sitting at now?

• Replies 455
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's a "superkid", which normally means he's shite. But with Warburton's track record im willing to give him the benefit of the doubt and say he's mildly promising as a player.

I sa this 'super kid' tag and am wondering, is 'super kid' better or worse than 'wonder kid'?

The guy has the potential. If Wilshere can get into the Arsenal team and look good, this guy will.

He needs to bulk up a bit for the BPL but he will be a gem for us. By far... he will be up there with one of the best loan moves made this window.

Superb youngster to be bringing up here, plaudits to the manager right enough for the faith the big guns in England have in him.

How many games in do you think we will be before we hear a commentator say he's runnin out of superlatives?

:21::party::party::21: Onward and upward bears

Those saying this is the end of Law are way off the mark. What we should all remember is that these are only loans , and will probably be gone in a year. Players like Law etc are on full contracts and it is these players who will be here next season . Warburton is building a tight squad full of good players, so there is no way in hell Law will be finished at Rangers. And I have to say I am pretty happy about that as Nicky has been playing really well so far. Maybe it's about time we stopped using him as a whipping boy and finally admit that there is a very good footballer in there.

Those saying this is the end of Law are way off the mark. What we should all remember is that these are only loans , and will probably be gone in a year. Players like Law etc are on full contracts and it is these players who will be here next season . Warburton is building a tight squad full of good players, so there is no way in hell Law will be finished at Rangers. And I have to say I am pretty happy about that as Nicky has been playing really well so far. Maybe it's about time we stopped using him as a whipping boy and finally admit that there is a very good footballer in there.

I thought law's contract is running out this year.

GM

Think it does, but i reckon Warburton is liking what he has seen from him, so I would think he could well be offered a new contract.

I think law has done well so far but it wouldn't shock me to see this lad start ahead of him.

He is very highly thought of.

GM