Darren Mcgregor

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He should of been used in the Scott allan deal

I'm glad we never got scott allan, he's a poofy wee turncoat prick and not as good as some people seem to think, will be no more than a bit part player for the pedos and will end up in the English championship or at some other wee diddy nomark Scottish club.

As for McGregor going to the junkies who gives a fuck, if the hivs are happy to take a player not even good enough to make our match day squad then :lol::lol::lol::lol: They must know deep down that they got our sloppy seconds

Fuck hibs

Was going to wish him luck,but Hibs??

Surely he must have had other options?

I would rather have paid him for 12 months to sit on our bench, than to them on a free.

I know it sounds petty but its Hibs ffs and Regardless what people say they will most likely be our biggest competition in this league.

Scummy Club and if Darren wants to be with them then he can go f##k himself as far as I'm concerned.

:lol:

Aye nae bother, who actually cares about Hibs :lol

What a joke this post is

I couldn't give a fuck that he has signed for hibs tbh, he's not good enough to play for us so let they jakie bastards think they've got one up on us, they've "snapped him up" lol we released him because he's not good enough, let hibs have him, it is going to make no difference to anything whatsoever, he's a hibs fan as well so what the fuck is the big deal?

Got to laugh at Stubbs hypocrisy in all this....

"The fact that he is also a lifelong Hibs supporter is great and this move provides him with the opportunity to fulfil the dream of playing for his team."

Yeah it's great when a manager respects their players enough to put their feelings into the equation, muppet.

Why mcgregor would want to play for him I'll never know.

If we had signed Allan we probably wouldn't have taken Zelalem and I'm more excited about one of the U.S./Germany's brightest prospects than a WBA cast off who had one good season in Scottish footballs second tier.

Oh and fuck Hibs.

It's obvious that there is nothing I say can say on here that will convince you that I am a Rangers fan. To be honest I don't particularly care. It seems that the typical tactic on here is to tar anyone we don't like, or whose posts we don't like as a taig or a fenian. Sorry to disappoint, but I'm neither. You don't like me personally? fair enough. I'm a Rangers fan. Always have been, always will be.

p.s. I am not, nor have I ever been, the Wilbert character.

Ffs, calm doon Wilbert. I know yer no a fenian (tu)

It's obvious that there is nothing I say can say on here that will convince you that I am a Rangers fan. To be honest I don't particularly care. It seems that the typical tactic on here is to tar anyone we don't like, or whose posts we don't like as a taig or a fenian. Sorry to disappoint, but I'm neither. You don't like me personally? fair enough. I'm a Rangers fan. Always have been, always will be.

p.s. I am not, nor have I ever been, the Wilbert character.

classic wilbert