Darren Mcgregor

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Another ally bomb scare departed best of a bad lot last season

Very harsh !had plenty good games at Ibrox and if you're talking bomb scares then I don't remember Ally signing Foderingham or Kiernan who seem to be works in progress, hopefully they'll settle down and regretful that McGregor will not get the chance to see how Warburton could improve him . One things for sure they're both nowhere near the finished articles.

Right now, given what I've seen of Kiernan thus far, I'd take McGregor every day of the week that ends in a Y ahead of him.

He's had a bit of a raw deal in my opinion.

Seriously? I don't get how anyone could have watched Rangers this season and form this opinion. Kiernan has been excellent so far. Better with the ball at his feet than McGregor, and far better in the air.

Though I did like McGregor as a player, always gave 100%. Wish him well with his career.

Seriously? I don't get how anyone could have watched Rangers this season and form this opinion. Kiernan has been excellent so far. Better with the ball at his feet than McGregor, and far better in the air.

Though I did like McGregor as a player, always gave 100%. Wish him well with his career.

Kiernan has potential but a bit raw and erratic for me though hopeful he'll settle down.

30 year old and didn't fit into Warburton's style of playing out from the back.

Seems a nice guy, and a trier, but ultimately was a lower half SPL player. Not good enough for us to move forward and not going to improve.

Wish him well. Think he'll arrive at St Mirren or a low SPL team (probably Killie :lol: who are determined to sign anyone who played for us last year).

Warburton probably sees Zal as the better footballer out of the two.

Everybody seems to want Zaliukas to fuck off, but I'm of the opinion Zaliukas will be going nowhere until we bring in a left sided defender to cover for Wallace or Wilson. We have Ball/Kiernan for the right side but lack cover for the left,other than Zaliukas.

Can't believe we've let him go to our main rivals in this division...

Bet Stubbs only wants him to pass info on the training and tactics drills from Warburton and weir!

Good luck to him, think he'll do well for them, hopefully just not against us!

Is that not the guy that started our keepers a bombscare thread?

Yea,mate! that was the one. He's either a troll or he knows absolutely fuck all about football. I'm not one for denigrating a poster for his opinions, but I could soon learn to do so with this guy.

Can't believe we've let him go to our main rivals in this division...

Bet Stubbs only wants him to pass info on the training and tactics drills from Warburton and weir!

Good luck to him, think he'll do well for them, hopefully just not against us!

I'm not really sure whether they will still be our main rivals come May :P but technically we didn't give him to anybody as we just gave him a free transfer, which for Darren is a good deal because he can negotiate his own signing on fee wherever he goes.

He can pass on all he likes to Stubbs because he hasn't got the players or the knowledge as a manager to use that information against us. McGregor tried his best for us and best of luck to the lad for his future.

I'm annoyed a little because I hate hibs and how they have acted in past months but as far as strengthening our main rivals is concerned....that doesn't enter my mind and I doubt it enter warburtons either. He is looking after our club. McGregor, in his eyes, was surplus to requirements and we've agreed a deal to cut out wage bill but also let him play football this season. So letting him go doesn't bother me much, him joining a title rival doesn't bother me that much.....just wish it had been St Mirren and not that mob.