**** The Official Qots V Rangers Thread ****

G.E.C.

Great team, very strong looking. I was a bit surprised at Zelalem starting as I thought he may have come on later, but I suspect he'll not do the full 90mins and law will probably come on at some point.

Looking good for a 4-1 win, here's hoping.

Great team, very strong looking. I was a bit surprised at Zelalem starting as I thought he may have come on later, but I suspect he'll not do the full 90mins and law will probably come on at some point.

Looking good for a 4-1 win, here's hoping.

I just hope KM has his shooting boots on today. When they beat us 2-0 down there last season Kenny couldn't have hit a bull on the arse with a banjo because he was so frustrated. I expect him to bag at least 1 today :pipe:

Probably our biggest challenge so far this season

Yep think that too although didn't realise QOS had made so many changes. Need to start strong and not give them any confidence.

Watching it on BT and it gave me the horrors when they were showing the losses last season and seeing Ally standing there, arms folded doing f.all.

Harsh dropping Law.

Can't believe I just said that.

Agree that Law has been impressive this season and can feel disappointed not to be starting. However, Warburton always talks up the fact it's always about the whole squad and not jut the first 11, being fresh, and letting everyone know they can get into the first team. I think he's just freshening it up and the team is netheir weaker nor stronger. I think it's difficult right now to pick our best first 11, which in itself is fantastic. Law also played pretty much every minute last season, and has played a lot this season too so a wee break could do him the world of good. I think, used well, Law is an asset to us and will play a big part in the season/s ahead...........

I just hope KM has his shooting boots on today. When they beat us 2-0 down there last season Kenny couldn't have hit a bull on the arse with a banjo because he was so frustrated. I expect him to bag at least 1 today :pipe:

I think there's a bit more coherence about the attacks these days and most of his time last season was spent getting annoyed at not getting decent balls to himself. He's already proved with decent service this season he can still knock them in, and with Tav taking pot shots ever now and again, his opportunites should increase.

Agree that Law has been impressive this season and can feel disappointed not to be starting. However, Warburton always talks up the fact it's always about the whole squad and not jut the first 11, being fresh, and letting everyone know they can get into the first team. I think he's just freshening it up and the team is netheir weaker nor stronger. I think it's difficult right now to pick our best first 11, which in itself is fantastic. Law also played pretty much every minute last season, and has played a lot this season too so a wee break could do him the world of good. I think, used well, Law is an asset to us and will play a big part in the season/s ahead...........

Absolutely spot on. Law has hardly put a foot wrong thus far. Totally different player, and long may it continue. Unfortunately, many on here can't wait for him to make a mistake!

cricfree. pick btsport1 stream.

how hard is to google fs?

Or how hard is it to bookmark or make the link a favourite?

Seems the sensible thing to do. I've got multiple streaming sites bookmarked. They change as the links change, what's the problem.

The two main ones I use are Sport on Demand and Free Football Streaming