** The Official Rangers 5-0 Raith Rovers Match Thread**

Gaz52

Morning Bears;

Finally it's a Match Day,already finished my morning coffee,going to visit my grandchildren as usual on saturday then travel to Glasgow to watch Rangers.Amazing feelings guys.It's really hard to describe what a deep affection I have for Our Club and Our Team.

C'mon Rangers

:21:

Morning Bears;

Finally it's a Match Day,already finished my morning coffee,going to visit my grandchildren as usual on saturday then travel to Glasgow to watch Rangers.Amazing feelings guys.It's really hard to describe what a deep affection I have for Our Club and Our Team.

C'mon Rangers

:thumbup:

Will be an interesting test of our central defense. As folks have said previously, lots of punts to the big lump that is John Daly. Whether he can get off the ground to win a header or not though....that's a different story. Hoping to see improvement from our defense with the long ball through the middle anyway

Going conservative for this one, don't think there will be too many goals in it. 12-3

Our defence has no problems with long balls up the middle. It is short balls over the top that have cost us goals. I reckon Kiernan will have Daly in his pocket all game long. I would be less confident in Wilson or Ball against Daly though.

If your going to follow up that prediction with a bet, I'd calm it down a wee bit and just go for 12-0 :D .

Morning Bears;

C'mon Rangers

Do what I do and take the grandchildren with you!! :D

Foderingham; Tavernier, Kiernan, Wilson, Halliday; Law, Ball, Holt; McKay, Waghorn, Oduwa

Assuming Wallace is still injured and Zelalem isn't available for selection put Halliday to left back and Ball into the holding midfield role, he didn't look too comfortable at Queen of the South out wide and we will need the width today to stretch Raith Rovers who will no doubt sit in

Foderingham; Tavernier, Kiernan, Wilson, Halliday; Law, Ball, Holt; McKay, Waghorn, Oduwa

Assuming Wallace is still injured and Zelalem isn't available for selection put Halliday to left back and Ball into the holding midfield role, he didn't look too comfortable at Queen of the South out wide and we will need the width today to stretch Raith Rovers who will no doubt sit in

Wallace was never injured, it was a precaution, he is fit to play.

over 40k for a game in the championship isn't too shabby, some of the folk in this thread need to have a word with themselves. disgraceful, pathetic etc no it is still a great crowd and "part timers" like myself who work most weekends are very sorry we can't make every home game, not to mention the fans that maybe can't afford it.

bunch of self important "uber fans" in here it seems.

So you think the fans that don't go today are a disgrace and pathetic?

Do you feel the same about yourself when you miss a game?

Not blaming individual fans. Obviously people have other commitments, to think otherwise would be stupid. But 15000-20000 suddenly having other commitments? I don't think so. We have millions worldwide, over 1 million in the UK and we can't fill a small 50000 seater stadium. That is what is pathetic. The team, the club, the manager, the players cannot do anything else. They are all giving us exactly what we wanted for years, and now we have it, thousands can't be arsed bothering to turn up and support them. Maybe disgrace and pathetic is a bit far but it is definitely a poor show. A very poor show.

Plastics will never stay, moan when we're shite and moan when we're pumping teams.

Rangers should look to reward/retain the regulars as much as they try to get the part timers in.

I remember when we used to get the first game in Europe added to your season ticket as a 'reward'.

Now I would settle for seeing the rangers cheerleaders brought back for half time again!?

Expecting Raith to be hacking bastards, especially after we sink 2 against the cunts in the first 25.

5 - 0 , raith down to ten cunts within 70 minutes.

a bit worried about this myself, having a lean(ish) squad means we can't afford too many inuries.

hopefully the ref puts a marker down early and stops them kicking lumps out of us although I wouldn't put my house on it.

3-0 gers

Not blaming individual fans. Obviously people have other commitments, to think otherwise would be stupid. But 15000-20000 suddenly having other commitments? I don't think so. We have millions worldwide, over 1 million in the UK and we can't fill a small 50000 seater stadium. That is what is pathetic. The team, the club, the manager, the players cannot do anything else. They are all giving us exactly what we wanted for years, and now we have it, thousands can't be arsed bothering to turn up and support them. Maybe disgrace and pathetic is a bit far but it is definitely a poor show. A very poor show.

Everyone likes a full house and its great when we get one. I would much prefer that the fans that do go, stay and support the team for the entire 90 mins. The mass exodus with 10 mins to go disappoints me. I think it has a detrimental effect on the team.

Everyone likes a full house and its great when we get one. I would much prefer that the fans that do go, stay and support the team for the entire 90 mins. The mass exodus with 10 mins to go disappoints me. I think it has a detrimental effect on the team.

I couldn't agree more. They would be as well staying in the house.

Zelalem is in the squad. He joins the USA squad after the game. Wallace is not injured.