** The Official Rangers 5-0 Raith Rovers Match Thread**

Gaz52

A huge positive for me was after oduwa and zelalem were clatterd Halliday flew into the tackle he was booked for.it was a clear message we will not be intimidated

Loved that.

Holt was terrific today as well, he might not have the same ability as oduwa and zelalem but was fantastic imo.

Excellent game, some of the play again was unreal and Oduwa was unplayable, what a difference this season.

Only annoyance was the atmosphere I the Broomy was shocking today, people moaning about standing, singing, swearing and barely even getting up for a goal, hate it when it's like that.

Just in.

Outstanding, that's the most the wee man has seen Rangers score, Oduwa is unreal, Zelalem absolute class again.

McKay is like a new signing.

Delighted to see big Wes get that save as well.

Again.Oduwa though?

:love:

Thanks Mark and Davie, you've given us our pride back, and more.

Just back and id say there is not a team in the top tier that could have given Raith a lesson like that today. The best of it is Zelalem and Oduwa are just going through the gears and especially Zelalem has much more to offer the boy will be a superstar for some team one day.

Just home from the game, what a performance and the only words I can think of are excellent, magnificent, wonderful, glorious, marvellous, brilliant, supreme, consummate, outstanding, prodigious, dazzling, remarkable, formidable and wow :party::party:

You missed out one..... Disrespectful ! :)

Excellent from everyone. Especially pleased with Mckay. Was involved from start to finish. He'll be here when the others move on, sogood to see his continued improvement under Warbs.

I agree. I think he has been my favourite player this season. Just such a big improvement under Warburton, showing so much vision, and knowing he is one of ours is a great feeling.

In the first half Zelalem seemed to be playing further up the pitch than I'd seen him before, was very effective, the way he can create a bit space for himself highlights the level the boys destined for. His understanding with Oduwa is a joy to watch.

I watched that kid today and the way he creates space and goes around players reminded me of the way Jim Baxter use to float past players. It's not a direct comparison but this kid is going to be one of the best. Don't you think so?