Scotland V Poland

Shuggy

It used to be that players from provincial clubs only got international recognition if they moved to the Rangers or the mankymob. Now they have to play for Blackburn, Cardiff or Norwich before they're considered. The only good thing about Strachan is his press put-downs.

It's not a competition to see who you love more. If Scotland had 11 Rangers players in the team are you saying you couldn't stand the national side?

I'd hate the fact we had tarriers supporting 11 Rangers players.

I support Rangers. I don't even like football out with Rangers if I'm honest. Premiership, Spanish football etc has no interest to me. Personal preference, but I've had no interest in the national team all my life and I ain't going to change now. A Rangers man, not a football fan. :)

I'd hate the fact we had tarriers supporting 11 Rangers players.

I support Rangers. I don't even like football out with Rangers if I'm honest. Premiership, Spanish football etc has no interest to me. Personal preference, but I've had no interest in the national team all my life and I ain't going to change now. A Rangers man, not a football fan. :)

So you'd be in a situation where Celtic supporters were supporting a Rangers player more than you. That's fucking retarded like most of these anti-Scotland opinions.

Scotland keep looking to these people of the past like Walter or Strachan etc, time for some new ideas surely and a person who can look towards the future of the Scottish game and of the national team? Scotland had a fantastic chance to qualify for this tournament and just fucked it up.

So you'd be in a situation where Celtic supporters were supporting a Rangers player more than you. That's fucking retarded like most of these anti-Scotland opinions.

I honestly couldn't care, it was just an expression. 11 Rangers players could play for Estonia, and I wouldn't give a fuck?? :lol:

Why people bicker about support for the national team is beyond me. Ive already said I have no interest in football outwith Rangers, personal opinion. Its not now to some hate for the national team, it just doesn't interest me. Similar to Rugby, I couldn't care who Scotland play.

Each to their own on whether to support the team or not. I think the closest I came to it was when the SFA were clearly trying to fuck us over, the tartan army were singing about hating Rangers, Rangers players were being booed for representing the country and there were numerous of our former 'traitors' turning out. That was definitely the lowest ebb.

However, after a while I managed to balance it out. Sure the head guys at the SFA are both woeful at their job and actively tried to damage our club, but I didn't start hating rangers because Whyte or Green were in charge, or David Murray was running us with reckless abandon.

Sure I don't like Naismith, Whittaker and McGregor for what they did or any of the Celtic players as a matter of principle, but I didn't like Diouf turning out for us and that didn't stop me supporting Rangers. Hell, I've even played in teams where i dislike some of the players but I didn't start wishing we would lose because of it.

Sure some of the fans are embarrassing and hate Rangers, but plenty aren't. I've set next to folk at Ibrox who you couldn't pay me to spend time with and who's views I have found pretty disgusting, but again I didn't stop supporting Rangers because of it.

I've supported Scotland since I was a wee kid, I find it almost impossible to turn my back on the team just because certain administrators, fans and players are involved - it's about the longer term and the bigger picture for me.

Anyway, I don't particularly disagree with folk choosing not to support the team everyone is entitled to their opinion - just strikes me as odd to continually go on about something you claim to have no interest in.