Scotland V Poland

Shuggy

Had Scotland to win at 6/1 after they scored .Biggest reason I'm gutted .

I wish to fuck the beggars would have Scotland's eternal bad luck .

At 85 minutes ,you could see their goal coming . It just written with Scotland .

Defending too deep and not closing game out . It's just fucking amazing How Scotland never get those wee breaks though .

Lost all respect for Germany though .When do these fuckers never score .

In cold light of day tomorrow morning though . I won't give a flying fuck . I will just think of Strachan, Doncaster ,Sfa and think fuck them

I just can't do it.

I just can't get behind a team consisting of those rodent bastards who fucked us over. I've tried, but it sticks in my craw. It might....in fact it probably will be different when they retire from the national team. You're a bigger person than I am if you can rise above that mate, and I don't mean that sarcastically either. Each to their own!

This doesn't mean I want the Oirish to go through, would much rather Poland, but I honestly don't give a fuck.

This is all just about those c*nts who laughed at us, kicked us, pretended we were dead, getting a taste of their own medicine.

I know what you're saying because I have a deep hatred for the traitors, however although I don't actively go to the games anymore I still want us to win!

For some, the SFA and the rest of Scottish football have become the anti-Christ, but I fully accept your observation that it's another Lord of the Flies who has/have benefited.

There's also the grinding realism that bites in every couple of years with the now expected failure.

It's almost a form of Pascal's Wager; in the likely event of failure, you can take some joy from it, particularly if you know a few small-minded. diddy club supporters who enjoyed our pain yet hoped to see some form of big national achievement.

Why get your hopes up?

However, ironically, it might be Warburton who develops the youthful Scottish talent and style at Ibrox that transposes successfully to the national side in a few years time.

Furthermore, it might be easier for Rangers fans to get behind such a team.

Possibly Oleg. Couldn't care less about the national team right now but as you say if there were our players playing (and not being verbally abused by the tartan army) then I might change my mind. See what happens!

I know what you're saying because I have a deep hatred for the traitors, however although I don't actively go to the games anymore I still want us to win!

Like I say, it will come....one day. Just not yet. (tu)

Folk that are happy that Ireland are going to finish above Scotland need to have a good look at themselves. Canny get my head round that

Have a read back. I certainly can't speak for anyone else...and I'm not trying to.

It's not about who finishes above us. Fucking Gibraltar could finish above us and I still wouldn't care any more/less.

For some, the SFA and the rest of Scottish football have become the anti-Christ, but I fully accept your observation that it's another Lord of the Flies who has/have benefited.

There's also the grinding realism that bites in every couple of years with the now expected failure.

It's almost a form of Pascal's Wager; in the likely event of failure, you can take some joy from it, particularly if you know a few small-minded. diddy club supporters who enjoyed our pain yet hoped to see some form of big national achievement.

Why get your hopes up?

However, ironically, it might be Warburton who develops the youthful Scottish talent and style at Ibrox that transposes successfully to the national side in a few years time.

Furthermore, it might be easier for Rangers fans to get behind such a team.

Yeah, I get that idea, but I don't really get it

Scotland are my national team. I'd no more think of things that way than I would if Rangers were involved.

Every time I think about it, it seems to me like different standards are applied to liking the Scottish football team. Reasons are given to justify not doing so that wouldn't apply if it were Rangers. The only reason I can see that doesn't fall into that category is hating the TA, and whilst I don't like many of them much either, it seems a high price to satisfy your hate for people that don't matter much.

Incredible that the SFA have not got Ferguson involved to oversee Scottish football and the national side since he retired.

Almost half of Europe's nations will be playing in France next year and most of the countries not there, like Scotland, really only make up the numbers.

Tonight should be the legO munchers last match. Underlines everything about Scotland as a nation on and off the pitch that a talentless drunken thug is captain of the national side.

Northern Ireland, Iceland and Wales qualify for a major tournament, the easiest one to qualify for in living memory. Just where is it going wrong for Scotland?

Maybe because Scottish football decided it could get by without its biggest club leaving the top Division a one-horse race every season, and producing pseudo-champions who have got progressively worse every season, and are routinely found out in European competition at every level.

Scott brown played well second half, as did fletcher. Our midfied actually looked decent

It's the fucking back 4 that are complete pish. There's not a single player out of them that should be starting for a half decent international side. Conceding 4 goals to poland in 2 games, having been infront both times, was as big a fuck up as drawing to georgia

Scotland are my national team. I'd no more think of things that way than I would if Rangers were involved.

Every time I think about it, it seems to me like different standards are applied to liking the Scottish football team. Reasons are given to justify not doing so that wouldn't apply if it were Rangers. The only reason I can see that doesn't fall into that category is hating the TA, and whilst I don't like many of them much either, it seems a high price to satisfy your hate for people that don't matter much.

I think for a large number of people like myself international football has never felt as important as club football, even at the best of times.

When I felt better about the Scottish national team than I do now I still never felt the same passion or unwavering loyalty as I do with Rangers.

I'm actually gutted at this. I'm 100% British but I'm also 100% Scottish. I always want us to win. I understand why so many Rangers fans hate the SFA but I can't understand why so many Scottish people don't want their national team to do well. I can't think of any other country in the world where their own people don't want their national team (in any sport) to win. Baffling :(

Any team with the traitors, Scott Brown, Commons and the thumb can take a huge flying fuck to themselves

I'm sorry Scotland have failed again, the blame squarely lies with the SFA donkeys, I remember when our national team was made up from mostly Rangers and Smellik players, players who knew each others game and a team that the nation could get behind.

Now we have a bunch of players who only get together once in a while and don't play as a unit. The SFA have ruined our game, first thing they need to do is bring back the cap on foreign players.

Incredible that the SFA have not got Ferguson involved to oversee Scottish football and the national side since he retired.

Almost half of Europe's nations will be playing in France next year and most of the countries not there, like Scotland, really only make up the numbers.

Tonight should be the legO munchers last match. Underlines everything about Scotland as a nation on and off the pitch that a talentless drunken thug is captain of the national side.

They probably can't afford him.

Like I say, it will come....one day. Just not yet. (tu)

Have a read back. I certainly can't speak for anyone else...and I'm not trying to.

It's not about who finishes above us. Fucking Gibraltar could finish above us and I still wouldn't care any more/less.

Nah I just don't get it. I don't understand how anyone born in this country can watch the game tonight and not get annoyed or feel anything. I hate the Sfa as much as the next person but at the end of the day I'm still scottish

Good luck to any Rangers fans who still support Scotland but even though I can't rationalise my feelings towards our national team now I just feeling utterly indifferent towards Scotland,it's not a deliberate decision on my part to stop supporting the Scotland football team but at some point like a lot of our support I lost my passion for our national team,can't really explain it but there you go.

I'm sorry Scotland have failed again, the blame squarely lies with the SFA donkeys, I remember when our national team was made up from mostly Rangers and Smellik players, players who knew each others game and a team that the nation could get behind.

Now we have a bunch of players who only get together once in a while and don't play as a unit. The SFA have ruined our game, first thing they need to do is bring back the cap on foreign players.

There was always a smattering of players from the top English clubs, the much-despised "Anglos". These days there's hardly an English player good enough to get into a top Premiership side, never mind a Scot.

Any players we have from down there are from the Championship or from the cannon-fodder teams of the nether reaches of the Premiership, the perennial relegation strugglers who get paid ridiculous millions by Sky so millions of viewers worldwide can watch them get pumped by the teams people actually want to watch.

I think for a large number of people like myself international football has never felt as important as club football, even at the best of times.

When I felt better about the Scottish national team than I do now I still never felt the same passion or unwavering loyalty as I do with Rangers.

It doesn't to me either. But I still feel it a fair old bit.

If you've never really cared much for international football, then that's different. But when I think about it, it seems to me that the change from some from that to active loathing still suggests differing standards and logical inconsistencies to me, which are admittedly easy to apply if you never had much feeling for one subject in the first place. Either that or that you reeeeeally hate the TA that much. But then again, aren't we supposed to like other Rangers fans, and give them a bit of thought? So it has to be recognised that whilst you're rejoicing at the despair of the TA, you're doing the same towards alot of Rangers fans. I don't understand putting the anguish of fellow Bears lower in the pecking order of things to be concerned about than the hating of the Killie, Aberdeen and Dundee fans. They shouldn't matter that much. It almost seems Freudian. The cunts from those clubs are not worthy of that kind of concern. To me, to have that level of awareness of these people makes no sense.

I was listening to that on the radio and when they were up our end with seconds to go I thought, here we go again.

Just heard a guy slagging off Raygun and Dungcatcher and we seem to forget about them two pricks part in this continued failure. How long have these fucks been in charge. It's like getting rid of Sepp Blatter getting rid of these two.

Good luck to any Rangers fans who still support Scotland but even though I can't rationalise my feelings towards our national team now I just feeling utterly indifferent towards Scotland,it's not a deliberate decision on my part to stop supporting the Scotland football team but at some point like a lot of our support I lost my passion for our national team,can't really explain it but there you go.

I don't believe that for a second. I think you're perfectly capable of being rational about it all.

I struggle to understand why many intelligent people don't rationalise it. Because to me, if you do, there's only one outcome, so I can only assume they don't rather than can't.

Maybe I'm arrogant and missing it, and it is rational somehow, but I genuinely can't see it. I really, really can't when I see Ireland through, Scotland struggling and people amused. It's suddenly new reality!

Nah I just don't get it. I don't understand how anyone born in this country can watch the game tonight and not get annoyed or feel anything. I hate the Sfa as much as the next person but at the end of the day I'm still scottish

After the way we have been savaged? Whittaker in front of Wallace? Are you fuckin insane man? The sfa have laid down their carpet.how can you sit there and be gutted or disappointed.

They made their bed and I hope they and those who battered us lie on pointed springs through their mattress tonight.I hope they are ashamed and embarrassed .

Fuckin Scott Brown as captain, could not see a Barry Ferguson pass or control if it kicked him in the baw's twice.fuckin shite footballer.

Sfa11.wankers and fuck all to do with me.

.get tae fuck out.

No Surrender

Rab