Scotland V Poland

Shuggy

Chesney been sacked yet?

and as for "support your national team" - naw. they way it's run with this "yer grandad's aunties, sisters slave was a Scot so you can play for us" is a load of pish. There's only one team in blue that gets my support and that's the mighty Rangers. Stick yer tartan tranny army up yer arse.

Chesney been sacked yet?

and as for "support your national team" - naw. they way it's run with this "yer grandad's aunties, sisters slave was a Scot so you can play for us" is a load of pish. There's only one team in blue that gets my support and that's the mighty Rangers. Stick yer tartan tranny army up yer arse.

did you feel the same when it was Goram and Gough

Poll in The Daily Record.

62% want Gordon Strachan to continue as manager.

doh

Willie Miller said it best last night before the game as he said he basically shouldn't continue as we will have failed, end of.

Every other team in the group bar Gibraltar beat Georgia away, we put in an inept and tepid performance, just not good enough!

International football is fucking awful.

Genuinely there's about three decent sides. The fans of national sides like Scotland and Ireland are a riddy, jumping about in kilts lonsdale socks and fake timbies whilst the tarriers jump around in leprechaun hats.

It's time international football was scrapped or confined to summer football or some shit.

Seeing people upset that broony and the boys couldn't do it is also sore to take for many bears. Cheering on a shower of rat bastards, supported by a shower of rat bastards and ran by a shower of rat bastards is pathetic.

My maaaaan, every single word.

International football is made for supporters of wee diddy teams to have their few minutes of glory. An absolute power of shite.

What's a reasonable alternative to Strachan?

I'm not particularly advocating that he should should stay, I just don't see who a better alternative is and I don't think changing the manager after near enough every campaign helps either.

It's a good question.

I just think he's very embroiled in Scottish football. It's hard to get that balance of knowing Scottish football and getting the respect of the players, but also not favouring certain players.

The ideal candidate would be Walter, but he's done.

There probably isn't anyone worthwhile just now, he probably deserves another chance. But that Georgia game is so infuriating that you want to just sack the cunt. Plus he's Strachan.

It's a good question.

I just think he's very embroiled in Scottish football. It's hard to get that balance of knowing Scottish football and getting the respect of the players, but also not favouring certain players.

The ideal candidate would be Walter, but he's done.

There probably isn't anyone worthwhile just now, he probably deserves another chance. But that Georgia game is so infuriating that you want to just sack the cunt. Plus he's Strachan.

I know people are reluctant to trust a "foreigner" after the Vogts debacle but I think if you are the SFA then you hope Lars Lagerback leaves the Iceland job after the Euros and you go for him.

Sweden were always solid and usually qualified for tournaments under him and what he's done with Iceland has been incredible (although their investment in football has helped and is paying off now).

He said he was interested when it came up the last time so it might be worth making that call.

So can we count Lafferty and his NI team amongst this, there are a fair few agenda driven hypocrites on other threads who conviently forget.

Of course. You can include who you like mate. I've been vocal in my critisism of Lefferty since he jumped ship too. Hope you aren't including me in that category? I have no interest in any other country who will be there. I'll watch it simply to (hopefully watch some good football.

To me, the team is a concept that represents the nation, rather than an individual. Individuals come and go, and there always have been, and always will be guys I don't like. Like when people say 'the jersey'. What they mean is what transcends the individuals of the moment. 'Play for the jesrsey'. At a club, that means play for the club. For a nation, it means play for the nation. A nation that's mine as much as it is Mr average Joe TA member.

Again, I'm not going to tell anyone who just happens to think different to me that they are wrong. I just can't do watching/cheering on Scotland as things stand.

Sigh, and I used ot think Scotland getting out of the world cup final group stage was a failure. Twenty years and counting away from a major tournament final.

I'll be supporting Northern Ireland in France.

As for Strachan, he had a good first half of the group, but a bad finish. Which one was the real Scotland?

no surrender as you turn your back on your country , are you only loyal when it benefits you or suits you , i hate the sfa and i hate the tarriers and i hate the majority of the tartan army but you know what i love my country more , i refuse too have my national team taken from me by nationalist scum , i refuse too have my flag taken by nationalist scum , we won the referendum , now its time too reclaim our country and regain some pride in scotland and the union

I'll just clear this up for why myself and many others cannot stand the national side.

I love Glasgow Rangers more.

I'll just clear this up for why myself and many others cannot stand the national side.

I love Glasgow Rangers more.

it doesnt have too be a choice though , i love rangers as much as anyone , it doesnt mean i need too jump on the i hate scotland bandwagon , i will leave self loathing and hatred of the country of my birth too the tarriers

it doesnt have too be a choice though , i love rangers as much as anyone , it doesnt mean i need too jump on the i hate scotland bandwagon , i will leave self loathing and hatred of the country of my birth too the tarriers

Dont think anyone said it needs to be a choice and incedently there is a difference between the country of your birth and the national football team.

'Tartan Trannies' is the most cringeworthy patter going.

I would say the Tartan Army is the most cringeworthy support in world football.

Seeing drunken men in skirts celebrating glorious failures, pissing in the street and flashing is embarrassing and it is no wonder any self respecting person avoids like the plague.

I am proud to be Scottish but have no time for the national football team or the SFA (Scotland failed again)

I would say the Tartan Army is the most cringeworthy support in world football.

Seeing drunken men in skirts celebrating glorious failures, pissing in the street and flashing is embarrassing and it is no wonder any self respecting person avoids like the plague.

I am proud to be Scottish but have no time for the national football team or the SFA (Scotland failed again)

Haha you're right - Rangers fans never drink at away games.