Scotland V Poland

Shuggy

So can we count Lafferty and his NI team amongst this, there are a fair few agenda driven hypocrites on other threads who conviently forget.

Lafferty is a taig to me but you can't compare

The Northern Ireland assos never tried to kill us and tried to take titles off us

I will never support Ulster national team that had Davis and Kyle in it but you can't compare

I never said the Scottish team hated us, nor did I say I hated fans. I said that the fans who are not prepared to follow Scotland's team with a passion are those who will not 'forgive and forget'.

I said Regan to Chesney should be culled. As long as this organization has success at the gate, and any other money generating stream they will ignore this element of Scotland fans who are displeased that they still run the game in Scotland. We know this from the way they treated Rangers.

Explain to me how you would extricate the men who tried to kill Rangers from their positions within the Scottish game. Or, do you not want to?

I don't get what you're trying to imply by a pervading culture from the top in your previous post, then. You mentioned a culture created by it's leaders and supporting a culture they hate. I'm saying there is no such culture attached or relevant to the team.

I've already said why the 'don't forgive or forget' logic makes no sense to me. That's what I'm arguing. For me that doesn't seem like a good reason to abandon your nations team, because it relates to people that don't matter. We used to say that these wee clubs didn't matter, but now we hate them so much it stops us supporting our national team? This isn't the Rangers fans attitude I remember.

The SFA and it's poor and hateful running of the game in this country bears no relevance to the national football team. They administer it, that's all. It's an old argument, but you wouldn't not support Rangers if the administrators of the club were cunts. I wouldn't anyway.

Of course I want them removed. But this is administrators we're talking about. First of all, they wouldn't ever stop me supporting the team and wanting them to win, as with Rangers, whilst wishing their removal. Second, my not supporting the team is going to make diddly squat difference to achieving that.

Lafferty is a taig to me but you can't compare

The Northern Ireland assos never tried to kill us and tried to take titles off us

I will never support Ulster national team that had Davis and Kyle in it but you can't compare

At least you're consistent.

I don't get what you're trying to imply by a pervading culture from the top in your previous post, then. You mentioned a culture created by it's leaders and supporting a culture they hate. I'm saying there is no such culture attached or relevant to the team.

I've already said why the 'don't forgive or forget' logic makes no sense to me. That's what I'm arguing. For me that doesn't seem like a good reason to abandon your nations team, because it relates to people that don't matter. We used to say that these wee clubs didn't matter, but now we hate them so much it stops us supporting our national team? This isn't the Rangers fans attitude I remember.

The SFA and it's poor and hateful running of the game in this country bears no relevance to the national football team. They administer it, that's all. It's an old argument, but you wouldn't not support Rangers if the administrators of the club were cunts. I wouldn't anyway.

Of course I want them removed. But this is administrators we're talking about. First of all, they wouldn't ever stop me supporting the team and wanting them to win, as with Rangers, whilst wishing their removal. Second, my not supporting the team is going to make diddly squat difference to achieving that.

1. Does a culture appear from nowhere or is it introduced and nurtured by some people in authority?

As a comparison, let's look at say, Celtic and Rangers.

We know the heinous culture emanating from the east end over the years. We know that during these times they had boards of directors ( administrators if you like ). Did these boards create this culture or did it just happen on its own? Do you think that a coach like Lennon was able to say and do the things he said and did on his own or do you think he was on a tight leash held by Liewell? Do you think that the players constantly and consistently refuse to accept refereeing decisions on their own, or is this part of the club's culture?

This culture has been emphatically embraced by the Celtic support.

On the other hand we know that this season a new culture has been created on the park at Ibrox. We also know that this has come about mainly through the efforts of Warburton and Weir. We also know that the present Rangers' board ( also known as administrators ) hired these two and had deep discussions with them as to how they would run this season's, and for that matter future, teams. Ergo, a new culture has been created - not on its own but by the direct wishes of the club's administrators and hence the coaches.

This culture is in the process of being ethusiastically supported and accepted by the Rangers' fans, as can be witnessed once again by the gate attendances.

2. I don't quite get what wee teams you are getting at here. If you mean the former SPL teams, then I would say that the fans will no doubt show their feelings towards these teams next season when we return to the Premiership. These teams would not stop anyone from following their nation's team. I would say that for a lot of Rangers's fans the events of 2012 changed their attitude - ergo, never forgive, never forget.

3. These administrators run every aspect of the Scottish game. They hire the coaches for the team and no doubt dictate to the coach what they want to see done by that team. These same administrators tried to kill Rangers. As long as they run the game Rangers will forever be treated like a leper. As long as they are making money they can cling to power. One way to break their power is to not support them financially.

4. The rangers' fans proved that you don't have to wish for their removal you can assist in enforcing their removal i.e. boycott. We know this can be a successful tactic, we have seen the Rangers' fans do it. I think that I'm correct in saying that nigh on every boycotter never lost his passion for the club or the team - at the same time wanting rid of the board, or administrators if you prefer.

The only cunts about here are people like you who will not support their own country.

The SFA are not Scotland

True Rangers fans and some of our gretest players have always been proud to represent their country and see us do well

In this case the SFA is the Scottish team. A team, by the way, which will not select a Rangers' player, three of whom should be in the team right now on form alone.

Wallace for Whittaker, Halliday for Brown and McKay for Forrest.

I'm as true a Rangers fan as you'll want to meet so watch who you're calling a cunt !!

In this case the SFA is the Scottish team. A team, by the way, which will not select a Rangers' player, three of whom should be in the team right now on form alone.

Wallace for Whittaker, Halliday for Brown and McKay for Forrest.

I'm as true a Rangers fan as you'll want to meet so watch who you're calling a cunt !!

If someone calls me a fenian for supporting my country then I will call him a cunt. The Scotland support always consisted of a huge Rangers following and it should not change because of a few shits in management positions at the SFA. That's like saying if Reagan somehow got an executive position at Ibrox you would not support Rangers. The national team represents the country not the hangers on.

As for not selecting Rangers players then at least wait until they do something in a decent league. Wallace and McKay done nothing in the last two seasons before this to justify a call up and Halliday is being played out of position. When we get promoted I would expect some call ups.

If someone calls me a fenian for supporting my country then I will call him a cunt. The Scotland support always consisted of a huge Rangers following and it should not change because of a few shits in management positions at the SFA. That's like saying if Reagan somehow got an executive position at Ibrox you would not support Rangers. The national team represents the country not the hangers on.

As for not selecting Rangers players then at least wait until they do something in a decent league. Wallace and McKay done nothing in the last two seasons before this to justify a call up and Halliday is being played out of position. When we get promoted I would expect some call ups.

If we had a national team rather than a pseudo-celtic team, coaching staff and board then your argument might have more weight.

Are you honestly saying that Wallace, in especial, is not the best left back available to Scotland at the moment? Halliday might be out of position in this Rangers team but he sure as hell would provide more drive, energy and skill for the Scotland team than either Brown or Fletcher.

p.s. when we had pricks like Regan on the Rangers board, what did the fans do? They boycotted !!!!!!

If we had a national team rather than a pseudo-celtic team, coaching staff and board then your argument might have more weight.

Are you honestly saying that Wallace, in especial, is not the best left back available to Scotland at the moment? Halliday might be out of position in this Rangers team but he sure as hell would provide more drive, energy and skill for the Scotland team than either Brown or Fletcher.

p.s. when we had pricks like Regan on the Rangers board, what did the fans do? They boycotted !!!!!!

I didn't boycot the team ever.

I don't choose to support either Rangers or Scotland because of the board/SFA executives or the management.

I have always supported my team and my country no matter what and always will.

The saddest thing is, Ireland are fucking rank, outplayed by Scotland when all Ireland did was try and kick us off the park, yet they finish 6 points ahead of us. o'squeal will be back to being a demi-god again for building a team of hatchet men.

International football is fucking awful.

Genuinely there's about three decent sides. The fans of national sides like Scotland and Ireland are a riddy, jumping about in kilts lonsdale socks and fake timbies whilst the tarriers jump around in leprechaun hats.

It's time international football was scrapped or confined to summer football or some shit.

Seeing people upset that broony and the boys couldn't do it is also sore to take for many bears. Cheering on a shower of rat bastards, supported by a shower of rat bastards and ran by a shower of rat bastards is pathetic.

I didn't boycot the team ever.

I don't choose to support either Rangers or Scotland because of the board/SFA executives or the management.

I have always supported my team and my country no matter what and always will.

That's your choice, bud, and nobody can tell you different. Some of us would just like to right some wrongs along the way.

The saddest thing is, Ireland are fucking rank, outplayed by Scotland when all Ireland did was try and kick us off the park, yet they finish 6 points ahead of us. o'squeal will be back to being a demi-god again for building a team of hatchet men.

Remember when IAFootball was paid 5M Euros after Henri had handled the ball into the net for France and it cost Ireland a playoff spot?

The commentator in the German game said that Germany, before today's match, had lost just once in their last 48 qualifying matches.

I wonder if there was a second payment due to allow them to qualify.

The sadder thing is they managed to take 4 points from Germany over qualification...ridiculous!

Where the fuck does that leave us then were out.

Where the fuck does that leave us then were out.

We are shite that where it leads us, Scotland Manager needs to look at form players and bring them into the team but NO he sticks with players that have no drive and are out of form at present for their clubs or cant get a game. We have two CB that cant defend and see a game out, but the ginger one stick with the notion he loyal to certain player we being loyal to certain players that are not performing is working and is not getting us to finals. Stubborn shite of a Scotland Manager.

After the way we have been savaged? Whittaker in front of Wallace? Are you fuckin insane man? The sfa have laid down their carpet.how can you sit there and be gutted or disappointed.

They made their bed and I hope they and those who battered us lie on pointed springs through their mattress tonight.I hope they are ashamed and embarrassed .

Fuckin Scott Brown as captain, could not see a Barry Ferguson pass or control if it kicked him in the baw's twice.fuckin shite footballer.

Sfa11.wankers and fuck all to do with me.

.get tae fuck out.

No Surrender

Rab

no surrender as you turn your back on your country , are you only loyal when it benefits you or suits you , i hate the sfa and i hate the tarriers and i hate the majority of the tartan army but you know what i love my country more , i refuse too have my national team taken from me by nationalist scum , i refuse too have my flag taken by nationalist scum , we won the referendum , now its time too reclaim our country and regain some pride in scotland and the union