Scotland V Poland

Shuggy

Aye lets celebrate Scotland not getting through which means IRELAND have a chance of going through. Aye great logic (tu)

Meh

Fuck Scotland and their nationalist self important support

Couldn't give a fuck about Ireland either

As long as Poland win the last game we can watch Ireland go out in the play offs. Everyone's a winner, well except Scotland.

Yeah. As long as.

Strachan should get sacked. If it was anyone else that had fucked up this bad they'd be oot the door.

Strachan has made a cunt if it, but what's the alternative?

I can't see McLeish taking the job again and I'm it convinced that the other guys who will probably be linked guys like the Billy Davies' and Ally McCoists of the world would actually fare much better.

This should be the biggest wake up call ever for the SFA but nothing of substance will change. Scottish football has been a joke since the 90s at national level whilst the haters almost ruined it forever with their Rangers witch hunt.

Northern Ireland and Wales have qualified at a canter whilst playing positive football yet the SFA President, who coincidentally is a sheep shagger pal of Chesney's, is about to reward the inept little prick a new contract despite a calamitous end to a disappointing campaign.

The only thing of note in Scottish football is Rangers.

Rangers by choice, Scottish by birth.

I'm sorry, but I'm pissing myself laughing here. I know it's dragging up the past, BUT I can't stop laughing at the thought of all those cunts in the stands who've given us it tight over the last 3 years crying into their pints and blowing their noses on their tartan skirts. So fucking close yet so fucking far.

Also can't muster up one iota of sympathetic feeling towards the likes of Paysmith, Shittaker, Broonaldo, Dungcaster and Rhegan.

FUCK YOU ALL, You reap what you sow! HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

I'm actually gutted at this. I'm 100% British but I'm also 100% Scottish. I always want us to win. I understand why so many Rangers fans hate the SFA but I can't understand why so many Scottish people don't want their national team to do well. I can't think of any other country in the world where their own people don't want their national team (in any sport) to win. Baffling :(

Yeah. As long as. That's what I said.

And that's what I emphasised.

Because you can't pick and choose when a team you don't want through doesn't get through. I'd have thought people on here would want all opportunities for Ireland not to qualify to be their priority. Ah well.

Point is, if they do qualify, might be wishing they hadn't beat Germany and Poland hadn't scored, and it might not be so funny.

But then again, maybe not. As I say, RM is a changed place. :lol:

I'm actually gutted at this. I'm 100% British but I'm also 100% Scottish. I always want us to win. I understand why so many Rangers fans hate the SFA but I can't understand why so many Scottish people don't want their national team to do well. I can't think of any other country in the world where their own people don't want their national team (in any sport) to win. Baffling :(

You answered your own question

I'm actually not that arsed who goes through between Poland and Ireland tbh, I like Lewandowski and have a couple of Pole friends but I've also met some pretty hot Irish lassies who couldn't give a flying fuck about hating Britain, or loving the tims.

Controversial but that's me.

I just can't do it.

I just can't get behind a team consisting of those rodent bastards who fucked us over. I've tried, but it sticks in my craw. It might....in fact it probably will be different when they retire from the national team. You're a bigger person than I am if you can rise above that mate, and I don't mean that sarcastically either. Each to their own!

This doesn't mean I want the Oirish to go through, would much rather Poland, but I honestly don't give a fuck.

This is all just about those c*nts who laughed at us, kicked us, pretended we were dead, getting a taste of their own medicine.

And that's what I emphasised.

Because you can't pick and choose when a team you don't want through doesn't get through. I'd have thought people on here would want all opportunities for Ireland not to qualify to be their priority. Ah well.

Point is, if they do qualify, might be wishing they hadn't beat Germany and Poland hadn't scored, and it might not be so funny.

But then again, maybe not. As I say, RM is a changed place. :lol:

For some, the SFA and the rest of Scottish football have become the anti-Christ, but I fully accept your observation that it's another Lord of the Flies who has/have benefited.

There's also the grinding realism that bites in every couple of years with the now expected failure.

It's almost a form of Pascal's Wager; in the likely event of failure, you can take some joy from it, particularly if you know a few small-minded. diddy club supporters who enjoyed our pain yet hoped to see some form of big national achievement.

Why get your hopes up?

However, ironically, it might be Warburton who develops the youthful Scottish talent and style at Ibrox that transposes successfully to the national side in a few years time.

Furthermore, it might be easier for Rangers fans to get behind such a team.

Scotland football team mean nothing to me , don't want them to get beat but also not arsed in the slightest of they win either , I also have an issue with the tartan tranny yes mhob can go and take two fucks to themselves as far as I am concerned , will happily support scotland in a rugby game particularly when they play England , but I feel nothing for the football team or association and have an issue with an element of their support who despise us just as much as any rabid celtic fan