Scotland V Poland

Shuggy

Why are we still producing players that are technically diabolical? Touch. Passing. Intelligence. It's all missing from a group that are supposed to be our best footballers.

Why? We've had 20 years of this shit now.

Don't worry. Give it 8 years when our own youngsters are old enough and have been trained in the coerver method. :wink:

Don't worry. Give it 8 years when our own youngsters are old enough and have been trained in the coerver method. :wink:

Why the flying fuck has it taken till now for some progressive though? Grrrr.

When was the last time you saw that a certain Scottish player was injured and thought, fuck, we're going to have problems in this game?

I honestly can't remember, and it says a lot about the quality of player we now have - everyone's average - including the substitutes.

Why are we still producing players that are technically diabolical? Touch. Passing. Intelligence. It's all missing from a group that are supposed to be our best footballers.

Why? We've had 20 years of this shit now.

I'd be happy just for our players to track a man, have basic pitch geography and make a challenge! Not surprisingly Whittaker goes on a mazy and loses the ball but then their midfielder saunters forward with no pressure, no challenge and his pass then takes out about 6 Scots. I just can't get my head around the inability to not know where the danger is! It's so basic, So fucking frustrating.....

Naw. For 3 years I've watched us taking free kicks that way with Jig finding the wall every single time.

It doesn't work.

It never will.

So refreshing this season to watch Tav actually shoot directly from the free kick.

It's so much easier to be accurate hitting a ball that isn't moving. Also less pressure without a defender rushing towards you as you strike the ball.

Does my fucking head in. Rant over.