Deid

WATBB

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just slightly off topic but still relevant as regards the insane obsession of the great unwashed. The Daily Mail printed a story about Manchester City having a consultation with their Fans over changing the Club Badge!!..And in the comments section we have a mhank in Australia (really??) going on about City having the 3 Stars and how that "sevco do the same!!"...I was going to reply that I could smell his FEAR and that our 5 Stars are for being Scotland's Most Successful Football Club with 50+ League Titles...then I thought..meah..Silly cnut does not deserve a response...

We are more ALIVE today than at any time since admin and they are shitting themselves...

He's a fuckin clown and his wee band of followers are diminishing by the day.

I had a few daft cunts on my facebook who would post his ramblings,being a good cunt myself i would operate a 3-strike policy before deleting them from my list.

Cancer would be too good for that bastard.

Lol. Used to come on here predicting a load of shite and making out him and his band of idiots were out to save Rangers. All quiet now that things are going well for us. Probably imploded with rage.

Why do people even bother to read his ramblings? He is obviously mentallly ill.

Speaking of which, not heard anything from MCMurdo and his band of Rangers saviours lately.

Since the start of the season, victory after victory the further McMurdo has drifted into the background and off the radar. Kinda weird that as things are going well and the feel good factor is back this "Rangers supporter" has nothing to comment on?

Every single one of the mentally challenged bastards,who posted links to his bile,are logged in my memory.

All,bar 1 of them,are unemployed wastes of space who sit behind their computer screens reading conspiracy theories in hope rather than expectation.

They all suffer from some form of mental illness,depression/stress/anxiety.

Those illnesses are no laughing matter but these bastards don't help themselves so fuck them.

Yep, it's all you can expect from one with a diseased mind.

One thing about our demise will be that it makes his daughter stop crying, as we were the single most reason for her being unhappy, what with all our singing about the Billy Boys and all that, especially as "Fenian" was the name of her favourite doll. :P

:uk:

He phoned Real Radio saying that the famine song made his made up daughter cry hysterically at the dinner table :lol: