Teams Are Beginning To Read Us Now

GOAT

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A danger in the air, inside their box, would create an extra dynamic that teams would have to deal with creating more space to play through. We'll have to wait until at least January to address that, if MW thinks it needs addressed.

Right now it's relatively easy to stifle us if teams put 10 men the width of the box in our way. But, we are managing just fine right now.

Every team in the league will play 10 behind the ball at Ibrox, even Hibs. Away from home we play so much more freely because teams actually try to play football, which is where our superiority shines through. I believe it will really show the next two weekends as St Mirren and Hibs fans won't have their teams sitting back against us, especially at home.

Other teams are beginning to read us but they can't stop us.

This.

The gaps aren't as big as they were at the start of the season but no team in the championship are capable of stopping us for an entire game, as our record shows.

We're definitely getting less space but we just need to get used to finishing better in that space.

That was the most attempts on goal we have had since the St Mirren game, so we weren't stopped today, we were just squeezed. We also had our usual amount of possession and a more than usual number of corners.

Attacking and defending corners is becoming a bit of a worry for me though.

The real difference is that they are no longer aimless hoofs repeated constantly for 90 minutes every week

Except it wasn't like that. People often 'adapt' the past to suit their own outlook of the world.

Listen it might not be palatable to many but plenty of the percieved heinous crimes/mistakes/failures of bygone years are now acceptable. Denying it just makes people look a bit silly. We are in a much better position now, I'm very happy with Warburton. But, it's difficult to overlook the majority of people on here and their hypocrisy.

Tbh, I still think if we had a potent goal threat we'd be putting these teams away easily - we still created a load of chances.

I know people will tell me waghorn and miller are doing it, but I'm never confident they will finish their chances and miller looked like it was last season today