Strikers

saltire266

Right as the months pass by and it becomes more obvious that we don't have a decent sharpshooter who do we think would be a good striker for less than 2 million.

Miller and Clark are absolute gash, Hardie is still plying the trade. We need a real proven top class forward.

Thoughts

We need one, but we'll see by the end of December whether we need one for this season. I doubt we will. The main thing will be making sure we get the right guy in before the start of next season.

i think today just reinforced that clark is never going to be able to do a reliable job for us, I would give Hardie the game time now, use miller or clark off the bench if needed.

Would like to see us sign a good striker but tbh not sure we could attract one capable enough when we are in this league, one in january would be great to let them settle before next season

Jamie Vardy.

In all seriousness, go with what we have in attack now, give Hardie and Walsh a chance and then get a striker in the summer.

Jamie Vardy was banging them in for Fleetwood Town only a few seasons ago, Leicester took a million gamble on him. could prob get that back x 12 now.

Adam le Fondre scores lots anywhere he goes.

I recall that I think and folk on here werent happy with it

Yeah they were. To be fair he was being touted at £1million for a non league player at the time I believe which for us to spend would have been a bit risky. Think John Brown may have went to see him play, certainly remember chat about it anyway.......

Better player than Danny Wilson certainly!

I said that early on when we were going for Wilson, was told it was pish. i was never a great fan of McGregor but still thought he was a better defender than Wilson.

I think Wilson must have been a weir pick.