The Paedo Apologist Has His Say

Virtuoso

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

don't rise to the bait Bears,these no-mark bheasts are just fishing for abuse so they can run off and whinge about it,standard VicTIM tactics,can guarantee the bute boot,ill Phil and the rest of the rancid rabble will be scouring the sight desperately wanting to feel threatened or offended,emotions are running high tonight but the vermin will be watching

This is what happens when you let others dominate your country, media, judiciary, and government. They have turned us, the indigenous, Scottish, Protestant locals into a form of hated enemy.

Labour cultivated these people, and they sidled up together to try to destroy us, and our country.

Now they have switched to the SNP, to try to fragment the place even more.

Reap what you fucking sow.

Their pain far out weighs how little i care about this judgement.

I'm starting to come round to this way of thinking too - they all think we've cheated and they can't do anything about it - they really think this and it's hurting them to fuck - their pain is evident

And that's consolation to me

Some poor guy will end up with a criminal record for slapping this ginger rancid scabby bastart.Only in Scotland would you be allowed to mention Rangers in the same breath as tyrants and murderers. Hope I never bump into to this cunt as I will be the poor guy who ends up with another conviction on the list as I will be found standing over the top of him asking if he would like some more of what he just got. Absolute horrible cunt.

The whole thing about tainted titles is extremely spurious. Let's look at the facts, we paid £47m in loans in order to save tax, which was a scheme used by many employers. So in order to cover the tax burden of these players Rangers would have had to pay them 40% more and the players would have got the same take home pay, so would mpst likely still have signed.

Now 40% of £47m is less than £20m, but lets call it £20m for simplicity. Lets assume we also saved Employer's NI that's another c. £5m, so in total £25m of unpad tax/NI.

This was over a period of 10 seasons, so in fact we reduced our wage bill by £2,5m per season. This is for a club which had a turnover in these days in excess of £50m so I am not convinced that we could not have attracted the same players without the EBT scheme. Murray just thought it was a good way to save some money and was being advised it was all above board, which many others were doing as well.

With the saving being as little as £2.5m per season, does beg the question if it was all worth it.

Tom Irish was saying if we are going to claim we are same club we should be paying oldco's debts..

Another clownshoe at the BBC..

Same club Tam but different company now. The old, liquidated company is the one embroiled in this. Easy to understand if you free your mind.

You can almost taste the hate coming off them. I fucking laugh at them with their greeting and whining and moaning and other tims coming in and agreeing with them. They are thick cunts who just can't believe the truth so they make shit up and believe that instead. They are mentally incompetent and demonstrate that on a regular basis.

The whole thing about tainted titles is extremely spurious. Let's look at the facts, we paid £47m in loans in order to save tax, which was a scheme used by many employers. So in order to cover the tax burden of these players Rangers would have had to pay them 40% more and the players would have got the same take home pay, so would mpst likely still have signed.

Now 40% of £47m is less than £20m, but lets call it £20m for simplicity. Lets assume we also saved Employer's NI that's another c. £5m, so in total £25m of unpad tax/NI.

This was over a period of 10 seasons, so in fact we reduced our wage bill by £2,5m per season. This is for a club which had a turnover in these days in excess of £50m so I am not convinced that we could not have attracted the same players without the EBT scheme. Murray just thought it was a good way to save some money and was being advised it was all above board, which many others were doing as well.

With the saving being as little as £2.5m per season, does beg the question if it was all worth it.

Hmm bringing facts and commonsense to an argument involving Scottish football... Hmm it's crazy, but it might just work!

Actually found it disturbing and nauseating as I scrolled through a few stories yesterday. The amount of sheer and obvious hatred/bitterness and dare I say it jealousy on show was pretty staggering. And what made it worse was I'm not even talking about the "fans" of Pacific Shelf 1994 and those other smaller nothing clubs. It's enough to put me of my corned beef and tatties. Strangely enough though I just can't get the same feelings towards Spiers,the man is now so utterly insignificant, and read by so few that he barely registers a 0.5 on the Richter scale of give a fu*ks.

Let them take the titles and trophies they so clearly crave on condition that in the interests of "sporting integrity" the same sanctions are applied at the Paedodome as were applied to Penn State in the USA when they were found to be complicit in kiddie fiddling. What's good for the goose.......................................

These people have all been waiting on their next chance to kick us. They clearly want to see us disappear for good, which is laughable because without us Scottish football would die a slow death.

No it wouldn't.

We've been gone from the top flight for the past 3 years and in that time the SFA have posted record crowd attendances and season ticket sales for all top flight teams. Record domestic and international TV revenue which has made all the clubs very wealthy indeed. The league is competitive which has enabled our teams in Europe to push on and beat the best out there. And the Scottish National team is on the up and up, qualifying for major tournaments.

Oh ... hang on a second ......