Dave King Statement

the goal machine

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im hearing celtics lawyer has wrote a letter to the scottish clubs saying rangers should have there titles stripped. thats what king is referring to in part of the statement!

These nutters have one thing in mind to get rid of Rangers forever make no bones about it! Time to start hitting back at these people and im sure dave king has done that for a start.

They should be slaughtered for that one act. Having an opinion on it is one thing, but issuing a letter to other clubs, sorry but that is so wrong on so many levels and with the date of lodging a further appeal not yet passed.

I note it being their lawyer's name, so I suppose Liewell has left a we escape gate open for himself, if the shit gets too bad, so the lawyer gets shot and not him!

If this is true, DK should follow up his statement and be making formal complaint to the footballing authorities and requesting consequences for their actions.

They are one traitorous cunt of an organisation.

http://rangers.co.uk/news/headlines/dave-king-statement-5/

Great statement. Give the website the hits lads.

Now that is a top statement. That's the kind of stuff I love to hear.

Now FFS make sure you back it up, because I envisage many will not take to kindly to this at all with their Exocets primed and ready, but fuck them all.

I was not the biggest fan of King and he still has a lot to do for me to trust him fully but this statement hits the spot, with the possible exception of mentioning players who may not have signed as it is pure conjecture and adds fuel to a potential fire. The point blank threat concerning our titles I did like, they are ours and f*ck the rest who want them reallocated (that one bloke in the highly prestigious Indian League).

Still, like a lot of fans I did say he would have time to prove his mettle and his worth and he is working towards that so I have nothing negative to add to this thread only a compliment where it is due. Next year when we are up we will see if the finances are there when we need.

Mate just to point out I said Celtics lawyer, im tryin to mind his fkn name now, it was him i heard sent letter to all clubs! mental if true and i believe thats what king is referring to in the statement!

Fair enough, I missed the subtle who's who, but I can't imagine liewell letting septic's lawyer send letters out to other Scottish clubs without OKing it!

In the end, he's still a septic rep.

A smell-tic agm at which ALL they will slabber about is Scotland's Most Successful Football Club!!??..The ghuests on here tonight will be raging!!..I hope bernadette and the waines are SAFE !!??..You really need to GET A FUCKIN LIFE..Accept the FACTS...We Are The People!!..You are deluded bitter and twisted..I sometimes feel sorry for you...then I remember what your obsession and hatred has inflicted upon my Club and my fellow Supporters and I think and feel NOTHING for you or your "tainted titles" your club is a shat into creation abomination and I sleep well everynight..BECAUSE I AM A BEAR..nite nite..Some of us have work in the morning!!...

Yes good statement. His point re sporting advantage is excellent and is exactly why this bitter crusade will fail. They just can't prove that any advantage was gained, as already articulated by Nimmo Smith.

I liked his summing up though.. Hint of menace there, just in case.

:uk:

Fair enough, I missed the subtle who's who, but I can't imagine liewell letting septic's lawyer send letters out to other Scottish clubs without OKing it!

In the end, he's still a septic rep.

agreed. Lawyers do not go for a piss without clients giving the ok and paying for it.

BBC sport leading with the "might not have signed" bit of course, then later on touching in the context. Saw that coming a mile away, what's the betting English et al use that too.

Hence why I started a thread saying we should ban the cunts!! Any negative way to twist or headline it and they take it. BAN THE BBC!!

If any one in Scotland is interested and i'm quite sure we have the attention of the sfa what we are facing on a daily basis and have for the last 4 year then they are just about to have a small taste of it from fat mick. surely they must dismiss any hint of what the low lifes over the city wish for and threaten them with sanctions if they do not drop the witch hunt and do it as soon as. fuckin inbred mutants. :uk:

You will remember that only one Chairman (Kilmarnock if I remember correctly) refused to vote us out of the SPL and abstained as he said he would not be fulfilling his fiduciary duties if he voted us out of the SPL as he was man enough to admit it would financial harm his club. Now 3 years later when there is clear evidence that all clubs have suffered financially as predicted there would be no defence if any of them advocated actions which would harm Scottish Football, and hence their clubs further. King is correct to point this out to them.

don't know if anyone else noticed it but BBC quoted this evening that Inverness caly had increased their profit to 1/4 million this year. Basically to a player sale. When have we ever heard anything about club financial details. Inverness Caley numbers are good so Scottish football is good. Fucking pish.

Hence why I started a thread saying we should ban the cunts!! Any negative way to twist or headline it and they take it. BAN THE BBC!!

I would make it personal with them starting with tossgrove and english. Fuck sake he did an interview with Brian Laudrup a few months ago who told him not even "Barca could tempt him away from his beloved Rangers" and for me that says it all. Fuck off with that ebt pish.

That's a belter of a statement.

Taigs sending out letter to other clubs re us, Scott Allan and the sly wee digs in the press about us every now and again. They were in complete silence til now... They realise we are now creating something. Whether you like it or not taigs.. We are still coming.

I thought that you thought we were dead?