Dominic Ball Out Of Contract

WilliamFyfe

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd imagine that Spurs will have first option to resign him but we should definitely look into it otherwise.

He's young with bags of potential and fits the MW model of a player who adds value in terms of quality and sell on value.

My gut feeling though is that the player will see his future in the EPL, and would be reluctant to leave an EPL team permanently for us. You never know until you try though!

There would be a hefty development fee due to Spurs I'm sure.

Unless the rules have been changed then I don't think they would be.

It's a cross border transfer. I remember there being uproar when Porter signed for Motherwell because they didn't have to pay any compensation for that reason.

He certainly looks the part but against championship players, most of our team look the part.

We need to see him against higher level of opposition, hopefully the Scottish Cup will provide that & lets see then.

He is certainly a prospect worth considering, we've always looked better in defence when he's played,

Big plus is the fact he's already here & sampling life at Ibrox. It's only going to get better too when we win promotion.

That he is playing with us, in the second tier and still attracting as many fans as Spurs get in the EPL, may make him less insistent on higher wages.

Or have I taken that too far??

Big plus is the fact he's already here & sampling life at Ibrox. It's only going to get better too when we win promotion.

That he is playing with us, in the second tier and still attracting as many fans as Spurs get in the EPL, may make him less insistent on higher wages.

Or have I taken that too far??

its maybe a factor - but wages are a bigger factor i think for most. I would like to see him sign - and i think he is a "value" signing that MW keeps on about so wages should reflect the fact that he will have a good sell on value. I think the lad is a player though, definitely.

its maybe a factor - but wages are a bigger factor i think for most. I would like to see him sign - and i think he is a "value" signing that MW keeps on about so wages should reflect the fact that he will have a good sell on value. I think the lad is a player though, definitely.

i dont think there's any thinking about it required, he's the best centre half in the country by a mile, his positional sense is fantastic

I think the lad is brilliant and will only get better. I dont think he will get in the spurs starting XI though. You only have to look at Kyle Bartley to realise its not always as rosy when you go back down south but he will still be on a fair bit of money. Thats our stumbling block, especially if he continues to impress.