Rest In Peace, Arnold Peralta.

Ambrogio

Always thought he had so much potential to be a great player but just didn't get lucky while with us here.

It's fucking scary. I'm about the same age as him and to think just how quickly your life can end. He had so much to live for. Fuck those scumbags who done it.

Rest In Peace Arnold. All my thoughts and love go to his family.

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

horrible news, I always thought Arnie would have been decent given an extended chance at CM another player ruined at Rangers by McCoist.

He was shot 18 times in front of his wife while shopping for clothes for their new born child ffs absolutely disgusting , football means very little in comparison to human life

Rest In Peace Arnie

horrible news, I always thought Arnie would have been decent given an extended chance at CM another player ruined at Rangers by McCoist.

He was shot 18 times in front of his wife while shopping for clothes for their new born child ffs absolutely disgusting , football means very little in comparison to human life

Rest In Peace Arnie

18 times! fook sake, who ever it was clearly held a grudge for some reason.

RIP Arnie.

Wouldn't wish this on my worst enemy.

Absolutely devastating, his wife is now left without a husband and a new born daughter without a dad this Christmas.

Is it too much to ask that we start a fundraiser for his wife? Wouldn't imagine he would have been on amazing money back in Honduras?

RIP

Wouldn't wish this on my worst enemy.

Absolutely devastating, his wife is now left without a husband and a new born daughter without a dad this Christmas.

Is it too much to ask that we start a fundraiser for his wife? Wouldn't imagine he would have been on amazing money back in Honduras?

RIP

I was thinking this this morning, start a fund to get his wife and child out of Honduras for safety.

Sad as it is, and I agree about the scum using the O'donnell death to their advantage, life goes on and the best tribute to Peralta's memory is to thump Morton tomorrow

Totally agree mate. Wasn't really arguing for a postponement just pointing out how despicable their actions were. Yeah, minutes silence, black armbands and a terrific performance would be the best tribute by far!