Rest In Peace, Arnold Peralta.

Ambrogio

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shocking news could not believe it when someone told me at work this morning. Always sad when an ex player passes away but for one to die so young and in those circumstances makes it even worse. wI'll defiantly be raising a drink to him tonight

Still can't believe this news

I know Rangers wasn't for him but I'll always remember his performance vs Dundee Utd in the semi final, he was sensational and showed that he had it in him.

RIP Arnold, Rangers will always remember you.

I thought he was fantastic in that game, he was everywhere breaking up Dundee Utds play then was put on the wing in the second half.

Horrible bastards :(

Met him and his lovely missus in the ibrox car park after the stenny 8-1 game."awrite arnie son? Ola senora? Comos das? Can't write his language but they understood this guy who drove up from Essex to see him play for Rangers.handshakes and recommending eateries in Glasgow and they walked off smiling in love.I'm so sad today.many gers players wouldn't have come near me changing into my polo shirt for the long journey home.but they just walked over hand in hand, so happy.I will never ever forget it for the rest of my life.

So sorry arnie,and your missus.

RIP Ranger

No Surrender

Rab

I thought he was fantastic in that game, he was everywhere breaking up Dundee Utds play then was put on the wing in the second half.

Horrible bastards :(

He was. I said it at the time, he was the only player that day that put in a shift. I'm sure he was played on the wing, but even though that wasn't his position nor did he have pace, he was beating united players all game.

I read about what happened to him but cant believe he got shot 18 times, that's just brutal way of going.

Was shocked and very sad to read about this today. Genuinely thought we had a quality player when we signed him and thought he didn't get the chance to shine in an awful side. RIP Arnie and the thoughts of everyone at Rangers Football Club are with you and your family.

absolutely tragic!

rip Arnie

must say, though, i'm not surprised

i lived in central america for 8 years.

raised my kid there by myself for his first 5 years.

then when the ex's family got half a mil in coke money

i got my head kicked in

got fucked good and proper by bribed judges and lawyers

paraded thru the streets by bribed cops

and the army guys shoving their ak 47

under my chin with my wain in my arms

i loved the place as well, though.

paradise beaches in hell

it was almost as bad as growin' up in Springburn.