Why You Lying For?

BridgeIsBlue

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is no way someone could have spat on them from our end unless you brought a lama to the match and let it spit for you. But I didn't notice any lamas yesterday

Sorry mate I brought a llama in.

He'd been behaving recently but he seemed to decide to spit from cr4 across to the corner

If you want to see what some fans of Morton and other clubs think then read the P+B forum thread on this:

http://www.pieandbovril.com/forum/index.php/topic/227749-away-fans-visiting-ibrox/

Most posters from other clubs hate Rangers on that forum it is really surprising, imo hibs fans usually seem to be generally fair towards us and just keep it about banter and the league compared to other clubs,I wouldn't even waste my time reading that forum on a regular basis as every single gers fan who dares to post there gets hounded out by all of the other clubs fans posters.

If you want to see what some fans of Morton and other clubs think then read the P+B forum thread on this:

http://www.pieandbovril.com/forum/index.php/topic/227749-away-fans-visiting-ibrox/

Most posters from other clubs hate Rangers on that forum it is really surprising, imo hibs fans usually seem to be generally fair towards us and just keep it about banter and the league compared to other clubs,I wouldn't even waste my time reading that forum on a regular basis as every single gers fan who dares to post there gets hounded out by all of the other clubs fans posters.

:lol:

HATED BUT RATED KICK TAE KILL STAB FOR FUN WE R RANGERS#1

There was a guy (right down the front, directly across from the broomloan) that was blessing himself the full first half and making making gun gestures towards our fans - didn't appear for second half. Probably him.

A couple of things that stand out there are the suggestion that away fans should be given a top tier as if it's only home fans that could abuse such a position and away fans would never be tempted to chib anything or spit, which is odd since the group with the worst rep at most clubs are the travelling fans. The second is the bizarre way they seem to believe they are all perfectly behaved, you'd think the Morton fans all sat knitting and eating prawn sandwiches based on that thread whereas in reality they behave the same as the folk they are complaining about, goading and trying to get at the home fans when they scored

Hahahaha fucking hell. Their hatred is beyond words. Definetely have not witnessed anywhere near the amount of pish they are claiming. Worst I've seen is a few pies getting flung

A glass bottle lobbed any reasonable distance would have caused some kind of injury, or at the very least a lot of debris. Either way I'm sure if this occurred it would have been evidenced by a picture of someone with blood pouring out their dome, or a smashed up glass bottle lying in the stadium.

A glass bottle lobbed any reasonable distance would have caused some kind of injury, or at the very least a lot of debris. Either way I'm sure if this occurred it would have been evidenced by a picture of someone with blood pouring out their dome, or a smashed up glass bottle lying in the stadium.

If even a plastic bottle had been thrown it would be headline news in every mhedia outlet in Scotland. Then an enquiry would be set up in Holyrood!

It never happened!

Most probably a wee guy in the Morton end has snuck in a bottle of wine and the story has grown arms and legs by the social media brigade after a steward has maybe confiscated it

Even more probably than that it never happened and those who seek to damage our club made up bullshit and spread it far and wide to harm us

Yeah, there were horses, and a man on fire, and I killed a guy with a trident.

This is funny.

Was it not Neil Lemmon who was singing the sash in the centre circle at the time, who ran up to the morton fans and threw his glass bottle of orange at them whilst shouting No Surrender ya giat bastards?

He definatly never threw any coins the skint tramp.

Maybe he could spit that distance though from the practice of lubricating the wee boys.

This is not.

And that concludes today's lesson on how to be humorous without being a dumbfuck paedo cunt. Take note, BombayBadBoy. How's the counselling going? Have you cried tears of pure wasabi yet?