***the Official Rangers Vs Hibernian Thread***

Jamie0202

Danny Wilson cannot start this game whatsoever, he is to blame for most of the goals we are conceding. Tav, has been terrible for weeks, sadly Aird isn't the answer so he'll keep his place, but it's time Warburton took him to the side and had a word with him in private. Law came off the bench on Saturday and actually offered the team something. Big Wes, is quickly becoming one of my favourite players in this team, the guy just seems to have settled and saved us twice on Saturday from going 3-1 down. McKay aswell frustrates the life out of me, he took it past a two defenders on Saturday and instead of crossing, turned back on himself and passed it back. Get it in the fucking box!

My team, and I think this will be team.

Big Wes

Tav__Kiernan__Ball__Wallace

Law___Halliday__Holt

Waghorn__Miller__Mackay

In January we NEED to bring in a good defensive, holding midfielder, a winger (maybe even two) and another striker. Possibly a right back on loan to give Tav the fear.

Danny Wilsons the biggest scapegoat in the team. Yes he was at fault for the incident in the Falkirk game, but the 11 games we won in a row he played at the back in every one. I like him, I'd probably blame him for 3 goals weve conceded all season and 2 of them both CBs were at fault. My team would be

Wes

Tav Kiernan Wilson Wallace

Halliday

Holt Law

McKay Miller Waghorn

Danny Wilsons the biggest scapegoat in the team. Yes he was at fault for the incident in the Falkirk game, but the 11 games we won in a row he played at the back in every one. I like him, I'd probably blame him for 3 goals weve conceded all season and 2 of them both CBs were at fault. My team would be

Wes

Tav Kiernan Wilson Wallace

Halliday

Holt Law

McKay Miller Waghorn

Danny Wilson is not the biggest scapegoat in the team, Danny Wilson is just shocking at reading situtions. Do you know what Danny Wilsons biggest problem is in this spell at Rangers? He doesn't have Davie Weir standing next to him telling him what to do, and where to be.

Danny Wilson is not the biggest scapegoat in the team, Danny Wilson is just shocking at reading situtions. Do you know what Danny Wilsons biggest problem is in this spell at Rangers? He doesn't have Davie Weir standing next to him telling him what to do, and where to be.

This (tu)

I severely hope we give them a right doing as stubbs is starting to annoy they fuck out me with his constant digs, he honestly believes he is some sort of genius at the mind games.

Any win will do tbh but I would love to hammer the cunts just to put the elephant man back in his cage.

I was actually embarrassed for him during his interview - he does genuinely think he is some kind of mental mind game guru - he was actually smirking about it.

I thought he was almost incomprehensible.

Danny Wilson cannot start this game whatsoever, he is to blame for most of the goals we are conceding. Tav, has been terrible for weeks, sadly Aird isn't the answer so he'll keep his place, but it's time Warburton took him to the side and had a word with him in private. Law came off the bench on Saturday and actually offered the team something. Big Wes, is quickly becoming one of my favourite players in this team, the guy just seems to have settled and saved us twice on Saturday from going 3-1 down. McKay aswell frustrates the life out of me, he took it past a two defenders on Saturday and instead of crossing, turned back on himself and passed it back. Get it in the fucking box!

My team, and I think this will be team.

Big Wes

Tav__Kiernan__Ball__Wallace

Law___Halliday__Holt

Waghorn__Miller__Mackay

In January we NEED to bring in a good defensive, holding midfielder, a winger (maybe even two) and another striker. Possibly a right back on loan to give Tav the fear.

yup that would do for me.

I was actually embarrassed for him during his interview - he does genuinely think he is some kind of mental mind game guru - he was actually smirking about it.

Hes liverpools (the city) version of David Beckham.

Felt exactly the same way- embarrassing to watch. In a strange way he could be actually helping us, as by trying to pile the pressure on Warbs the focus is more on our Manager than our Team. This is a great opportunity for our players to demonstrate why they were picked to play for Rangers and to repay their Managers trust. A tough game but absolutely a game we have the ability on and off the park to win.

Im more excited about this game than christmas.. hurrrry uppppppppp!

This. Fuck Christmas. Bar the game against the bheasts last season I haven't looked forward to a game as much since Division 3. Might be because I'm right next to them in SJF1, but I can't fucking wait for this.

I really don't see us winning this game. They have momentum, we've been pish since October

Foderingham

Tavernier Ball Wilson Wallace

Holt Law Halliday McKay

Miller Waghorn

In the words of Mike Bassett, 4-4-fucking-2

I'm getting suspicious of some of your posting on here

:shifty:

Bit harsh. Talking about reading situations hes been caught out twice this season with regards to that. I think he will progress and I hope he does, there's a player there.