Scottish Cup Weekend

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will Dundee United get a fine for the crowd breaking through the barrier and going onto the pitch after the goal ?

Nothing mentioned so far

Imagine that was us?

Clear shot of those on the pitch, clear shot of them in the stand seconds later...expect several bans.

Yeah right.

I don't know about everyone else, but I can't watch Scottish football that doesn't involve Rangers. I have to look at these teams, their fans, and I have to think about their horrible clubs.

It just depresses me. :lol:

Plenty on here can't wait to get back to start giving them their blue pound again. :rolleyes:

Just looking at some of the screwed up etched faces of those in the above picture. Why behave like that in the backwaters of Stranraer ? Seriously what is up with them ?

For some strange reason recently Nil by mouth are back on the scene on their moral high horse but behaviour by these people has never interested them...

Just looking at some of the screwed up etched faces of those in the above picture. Why behave like that in the backwaters of Stranraer ? Seriously what is up with them ?

For some strange reason recently Nil by mouth are back on the scene on their moral high horse but behaviour by these people has never interested them...

Of course not it is only us who ever do wrong you know that.

Also describing them as "people" :lol: