Any Countries We Want To Visit Next Season In Europe?

GOAT

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Didn't think big Petric was still there at that point. Can't remember him playing under Advocaat at all. Was that his first and last game under him?

Almost. He only played twice under Advocaat.

Gordan followed Craig Moore to Crystal Palace in November, leaving us with those mulleted masters of disaster Amo n' Hendo to lead us to an incredible treble with only Scott Wilson and Daniel Prodan as back-up. :ph34r:

High risk, paid off. :cool:

I'm pretty sure Amato appeared in that game as well. Must've been as a sub.

Came on as a sub and scored two of the goals. We were actually trailing 3-0 after an hour and scored four in the last 18 mins. Mental.

Almost. He only played twice under Advocaat.

Gordan followed Craig Moore to Crystal Palace in November, leaving us with those mulleted masters of disaster Amo n' Hendo to lead us to an incredible treble with only Scott Wilson and Daniel Prodan as back-up. :ph34r:

High risk, paid off. :cool:

Came on as a sub and scored two of the goals. We were actually trailing 3-0 after an hour and scored four in the last 18 mins. Mental.

3 penalties. Pretty sure their centre half handled the ball in the box twice,possibly even 3 times?

3 penalties. Pretty sure their centre half handled the ball in the box twice,possibly even 3 times?

Was it the mini-mart-Martin Pat Fenlon? He played both games.

Mind listening to Off the Ball and a studio guest (from Glesga 80s band Love & Money) blurted out: "I thought his name was Pat Fenian!"

I know we all laugh when the tarriers get put out of europe early, but this co-ifficient is going to come back to bite us in the arse again aswell. Once we're back in europe us, the bheggers and the Aberdeens and Hearts will need to get their arse together and get it back where it needs to be. Hard to believe we had two CL places just six seven years ago eh?

This. Ive been saying this for a while but most people wil disagree with it. It just makes our job that much harder.

My bookie said 14/1 for Rangers to win the SC. I grabbed it. Being in Europe would be delicious icing on top of the bet itself.

As for opponents, maybe somewhere close that we could enjoy. Portugal? Iceland? Either would be good, I think, for different reasons.

Are Albanian teams involved? That would be a bit off.

Slovakia. Nice home game. And Belarus doesn't have the most beautiful women..Slovakia does..they're stunning!

i have never been t Belarus, but have been to Bratislava, Slovakia.

i agree the women there are stunning.

50e the lot inc drinks and assisted shower before and after.

so my mate told me as i waited for him in the pub

My bookie said 14/1 for Rangers to win the SC. I grabbed it. Being in Europe would be delicious icing on top of the bet itself.

As for opponents, maybe somewhere close that we could enjoy. Portugal? Iceland? Either would be good, I think, for different reasons.

Iceland is about £8 a pint is it no? Save that for a cultural visit with the good lady. Trip to Poland or somewhere with cheap swally and a lovely big square for the Bears to congregate for a sing song.

I would quite like a trip to Iceland, there's just something very attractive about the place